Tucker traveling to tOSU

If he is traveling with the team to Columbus then he better be playing, otherwise he doesn't deserve to make the trip.

I doubt we see him on the court before the Big Ten Tourney. That might be a good surprise for our opponents adding a player they've hardly seen on the court.

Play him already!

Exactly. Tucker has never played in a Big Ten game.

I'm tired of seeing lil lickliter grace the court. It's time. Let's move on already.

12 games and almost 2 months is enough....... Give me a break. Let's go!!

Last edited:
I doubt we see him on the court before the Big Ten Tourney. That might be a good surprise for our opponents adding a player they've hardly seen on the court.

haha, let's not show all our cards...we have to play to win the BTT. that's laughable. So him sitting on the bench for the next month would be better then getting in there and actually playing? Fair enough.

Remember last week when people were making the argument that we are better without Tucker? Now we have to play him.

The lulz. This forum has them.

The longer he sits, the more respect I will have for Lick's handling of the matter. If he's really a good teammate--and that's essentially the core issue in all of this--watching his team get beaten in games in which he might have made a difference ought to be a very effective teaching tool.

haha, let's not show all our cards...we have to play to win the BTT. that's laughable. So him sitting on the bench for the next month would be better then getting in there and actually playing? Fair enough.

its a strategy and would be a small advantage. I didn't say it would work even once, let alone work 4 times. but if he plays a minute before the BTT, teams will know what our hand looks like.

The idea that we were better without Tucker was hilarious. I hope he gets on the court soon, from having no inside info it seems like he has done all the right things. Time for him to play. He's missed 12 straight games. Thats almost half a season

Exactly. Tucker has never played in a Big Ten game.

I'm tired of seeing lil lickliter grace the court. It's time. Let's move on already.

And I'm tired of seeing this erroneous information. Tucker played in 4 Big Ten games last year, including 24 minutes against Purdue.

Latest posts