Tucker status...???

travismullen

Lick says he is taking Tucker to Ohio State but does not know if he'll play or not. What's that about? You should know if he is going to play or not. If you don't, I question your game plan.

Does this seem odd to anyone else? All of the other drama aside, this just seems terribly odd to me. If I were Lick, I would not do one more thing that projects uncertainty.

I'm willing to be that Lickliter has an idea of whether or not he is going to play or when he plans on playing him again. I would guess he would just keep it within the team to avoid the media distraction with questions about Tucker playing and minutes expected and so on.

If he is going to play I wouldn't let the other team know ahead of time. I'm sure Lickliter has an idea of what is going on with Tucker since it is up to him. Plenty of valid things to complain about, but this one is not warranted. I'm not sure why we are reaching for new things to complain about all the time.

If he is going to play I wouldn't let the other team know ahead of time. I'm sure Lickliter has an idea of what is going on with Tucker since it is up to him. Plenty of valid things to complain about, but this one is not warranted. I'm not sure why we are reaching for new things to complain about all the time.

"All of the other drama aside, this just seems terribly odd to me. If I were Lick, I would not do one more thing that projects uncertainty."

Latest posts