Trying to find tickets in Lincoln

InGoodCo

Unreal.

Stubhub, Ticket Express, and NU fans selling on CL want minimum $150-200 a piece for lower bowl. Some nose bleeds going for over $100 a piece.

This is for a 13-13 basketball team.

I live in Council Bluffs and when Iowa comes to Lincoln, I go at any costs and I am going to go Sunday, but damn..... those prices seem really high for Iowa vs Nebraska.

If anyone has the hook up or a beat on tickets - lemme know.

that is insane. I would think scoring them outside the arena on game day has got to be cheaper than that.

^right? I think that's what we're gonna do... i have to imagine scalpers won't be that high hours before game time.

You can usually find them for $10 on the street in Front of Wings & Rings, across from PBA. But, Nebraska has this game circled as their most winnable game left this year (at Illini & OSU, and home to Maryland).

Good luck. Need as many Hawk fans here as possible.

Was wondering the same thing. Probably just try and get a ticket close to game time...or watch at a bar down there.

I'll be there regardless - I'll pay those prices if that's my only option - but I'll take my chances and try and buy them on the street. Even if it is their most "winnable" game on their schedule left, this is a team that's on the NIT bubble, who scores most games in the 40's and have dramatically under achieved this season.. how much interests can there be really?

Again, it makes you shake your head that Iowa has so many empty seats in Carver.

I'll be there regardless - I'll pay those prices if that's my only option - but I'll take my chances and try and buy them on the street. Even if it is their most "winnable" game on their schedule left, this is a team that's on the NIT bubble, who scores most games in the 40's and have dramatically under achieved this season.. how much interests can there be really?

Again, it makes you shake your head that Iowa has so many empty seats in Carver.

I think some of it is the "experience". After years of being in a half full arena at the Devaney Center, the fans are still enamored with the newness of the arena. They can still make quite a bit of noise, and get into it with a full student section.

I hope the Hawks come out on fire, playing with the desire to make it to the NCAA, and not like they did at NW.

I'm jealous you get see a pair of the most overhyped teams of the past two seasons go at it head to head in historic Husker Arena.

When was Iowa ever over hyped this year? They weren't even ranked in the top 25 until week 11. Practically nobody expected them to even make the NCAA tournament.

You want over hyped? Florida was ranked 7th in the country going into this season...how was Nebraska or Iowa ever more hyped than that?

And FYI Nebraska was preseason ranked 21st in the country and dropped out a couple weeks later. "most overhyped teams" indeed....idiot

Bump -Update on the seats we got just by going to the ticket office 1 hour before game time. Spoiler alert, it was an AWESOME game to attend.
1907555_10152782614043160_2460769711529871010_n.jpg

Bump -Update on the seats we got just by going to the ticket office 1 hour before game time. Spoiler alert, it was an AWESOME game to attend.
1907555_10152782614043160_2460769711529871010_n.jpg

Nicely done. Looked like a good crowd on TV. And to their credit, even when Iowa was poleaxing them, most of the crowd stayed. [and knitted quietly]:cool:

It was awesome..... it was awkwardly quiet as my wife and I cheered our arsses off in the stadium scattered w/ Hawkeye fans. We were the only ones in our section and I was aggressively annoying with my claps and comments. I felt confident I was "ok" as Zach McCabe was a couple of sections over and I knew he had my back.

Latest posts