Trying to figure out the posters at Cyfan.

docholihawk

I read a couple of posts at Cyfan. On one the posters were talking about their season being a total loss and then I read another and they're talking about a 6-6 season. I wouldn't think anything of it but it's the same posters. Now they are expecting to win at Tulsa and bring momentum home and beat Texas. They are expecting losses to Oklahoma and OK State which is understandable but are calling Kansas State, TCU and Texas Tech toss ups. Overall I still think the negative is being shown more but they've had a lot of seasons that are worse than this will be. I guess I'm surprised because they are generally optimistic no matter what the odds.

Dude, I hate clown fan as much as anyone, but your posts are starting to look like Amanda Bynes' twitter feed. Prior to the involuntary committal of course.

Hey, trash talking the posters of CyFan is HawkFromNorwalk's corner. This site ain't big enough for the both of you.

I read a couple of posts at Cyfan. On one the posters were talking about their season being a total loss and then I read another and they're talking about a 6-6 season. I wouldn't think anything of it but it's the same posters. Now they are expecting to win at Tulsa and bring momentum home and beat Texas. They are expecting losses to Oklahoma and OK State which is understandable but are calling Kansas State, TCU and Texas Tech toss ups. Overall I still think the negative is being shown more but they've had a lot of seasons that are worse than this will be. I guess I'm surprised because they are generally optimistic no matter what the odds.

And this is in the Big 10 Forum because Iowa and Iowa State are both in the state of Iowa and Iowa is in the Big 10?

I read a couple of posts at Cyfan.

A couple? I assume you meant "a couple in the last 10 minutes", because you read WAY more than a couple threads on CyFan. :) Not that it bothers me. Saves me the time of having to login over there and deal with those mouthbreathers.

Doc's level of obsession is making me look like a casual hater.

I have read a couple of the BB threads, and man I just can't keep up with the DERP over there. Making fun of slow white BB commits (they have a white PG signed). Acting like ISU is going to be a better BB team this year than Iowa, when almost every single independent BB observer knows that Iowa will be much better than ISU. I can't imagine what level of DERP is on the football boards.....

Latest posts