Trouble in Hoosierland

When you don't play hard, you get your butt handed to you. Iowa found that out against Minnesota.
Indiana gives zero effort. Something is wrong with that team.

Of course, they will somehow find it against Iowa.....
They have a team full of talent that Miller doesn't hold accountable. For some reason that I can't imagine, coach don't want to hold players accountable thse days. They seem to think they can roll out the ball and the rest will take care of itself.

The other Hoosier State team is getting all they can handle at Penn State. It's coming down to the wire.

It's going OT.

EDIT: All Purdue in overtime.

Last edited:
The other Hoosier State team is getting all they can handle at Penn State. It's coming down to the wire.

It's going OT.

EDIT: All Purdue in overtime.
Refs ate whistle for Purdue as Stevens had his arm grabbed - no call - Purdue ties it for OT.
The officials pay attention to the top of the league. Terry Wymer is a huge pussy.

Refs ate whistle for Purdue as Stevens had his arm grabbed - no call - Purdue ties it for OT.
The officials pay attention to the top of the league. Terry Wymer is a huge pussy.
Watkins had some kind of collision near midcourt in the second half and was out the rest of regulation.

His presence in the lane could otherwise have altered Edwards' game tying drive. When Watkins did come back in overtime he looked out of sorts.

Tough non call on Stevens drive late in regulation. Nittanies deserved to win. Eastern did have a nice defensive play on last shot of regulation.

I hope Wymer isn't doing our game tomorrow night.

I was at last year's Indiana game. In a season full of lackluster efforts, that game stood our as one of the worst.

Fran had to turn to Baer at the two down the stretch after Moss and Dailey weren't engaged at the task at hand and Ellingson was Ellingson.

I'm sounding like a broken record but I hope our players haven't forgotten that afternoon.

Michigan first, however. They will have plenty of time to get ready for the Hoosiers.

I'm not sure who would really want the Indiana job right now. Crazed fans living in the past who still think Indiana is elite when they haven't won a national title since 1987 and have been to only two final fours since then (1992 and 2002). It's like Nebraska in football, accomplishments 20-30 years ago dictating the expectations of the present. It's over. They are just another Big Ten team. If they move on from Miller they will have a hard time replacing him with a bigger name.

I think GB may have worked out Archie's buyout at IU.

In the event IU wished to buy out Miller's contract, it would owe him 100 percent of his remaining salary before March 31, 2022, and 50 percent of his remaining salary thereafter, through the life of the contract.

LINK

GB should write a book called "The Barta of the Deal" about negotiating, kind like our prez did once.

Latest posts