Trouble in Clown Town....

Is Hollis the one who had the bb gun incident? If so it doesn't surprise me that he got kicked off the team. Lamkin is a curious loss. I remember a majority of posters last year in the "which recruit are you most excited about" thread saying Lamkin because of his speed for kickoff and punt returns.
BB gun incident? Was that the one where he and some other thug buddies were going around on campus holding people up?
that was a wr that caught the game tying pass against osu. Gary I think his name is??? they don't boot good players ask the guys who assaulted a police officer and were suspended indefinitely until spring practice started.

So all this thread did was weed out a couple clowns who's sn wasn't a given clown name. Cyclone17 is one of the only tolerable ones on here.

Losing Hollis may be a blow if Shontrelle Johnson is unable to recover from his neck issues.
White showed he was solid, but only had 1 game with a lot of carries. White seems durable though. He had very few injury issues in 2011. Woody is kind of a 1 trick pony, but pretty reliable.

Considering a few years back, where Robinson was the Clones only good back, and had no one worth a **** backing him up...ISU is still in a far better place at that position these days despite a 2nd/3rd string type guy moving on. That's probably fueling a little bit of the Cyclone fan's sentiment of not being too concerned with the departure.

Lampkin leaving does suck. Living in Omaha, i got to see his highlites in HS every week. Kid looked awesome.

Losing Hollis may be a blow if Shontrelle Johnson is unable to recover from his neck issues.
White showed he was solid, but only had 1 game with a lot of carries. White seems durable though. He had very few injury issues in 2011. Woody is kind of a 1 trick pony, but pretty reliable.

Considering a few years back, where Robinson was the Clones only good back, and had no one worth a **** backing him up...ISU is still in a far better place at that position these days despite a 2nd/3rd string type guy moving on. That's probably fueling a little bit of the Cyclone fan's sentiment of not being too concerned with the departure.

Lampkin leaving does suck. Living in Omaha, i got to see his highlites in HS every week. Kid looked awesome.

I thought Hollis, Johnson, and White were essentially the same guy that is why losing Johnson during the season didn't really hurt ISU. I do not think losing Hollis is that big of a deal. I'm not sure about those other guys, where they fell on the depth chart, time they been in the program, etc. The Casper kid his name rings a bell, but I am drawing a blank right now.

None these guys played, except for Hollis. And he was 4th string. Lampkin is a track star, that's why he left. None of these guys were a star on the team like Coker. We will be fine. Usually the media doesn't care about people who don't play.

or about the clown football team in general.

None these guys played, except for Hollis. And he was 4th string. Lampkin is a track star, that's why he left. None of these guys were a star on the team like Coker. We will be fine. Usually the media doesn't care about people who don't play.

Unless your 12 deep everywhere like Alabama, losing depth(minus Hollis) always hurt.

Latest posts