Trouble in Clown Town....

Every team has departures, I wouldn't even think about it if I was them. he had like 31 carries, i'm guessing it's not a big deal to them.

I bet there won't be a huge uproar about how ISU is losing players and there must be something wrong with their program. There won't be talk radio people going crazy that no one knows what is happening Ames or articles in the paper.
I just think it is ridiculous the difference in reactions from media to things that happen at Iowa as opposed to Iowa State.

I bet there won't be a huge uproar about how ISU is losing players and there must be something wrong with their program. There won't be talk radio people going crazy that no one knows what is happening Ames or articles in the paper.
I just think it is ridiculous the difference in reactions from media to things that happen at Iowa as opposed to Iowa State.

This too. I can imagine Brinson's opening for the show, "what is going on over in Iowa City? First McCall, then Coker, now xxx. Kirk is losing control of his kids".

This too. I can imagine Brinson's opening for the show, "what is going on over in Iowa City? First McCall, then Coker, now xxx. Kirk is losing control of his kids".

If I ever see that hack Brinson in person, I am going to punch him straight in his STUPID mouth, that guy is freaking clueless and the fact that he is still on the radio is crazy. He cannot let a day go by that he doesnt take a pot shot at the Hawks...

Is Hollis the one who had the bb gun incident? If so it doesn't surprise me that he got kicked off the team. Lamkin is a curious loss. I remember a majority of posters last year in the "which recruit are you most excited about" thread saying Lamkin because of his speed for kickoff and punt returns.

By some I guess. You will always have fan bases who think their 4th string is good.

you remember the conversation - clownies on here saying a certain recruit chose iowa over isu due to depth issues at iowa. I said your 2nd leading rusher had 375 yards, i doubt he chose to avoid that situation because of depth concerns........the rebuttal was the long list of thorougbreds waiting in the wings - like hollis...

Is Hollis the one who had the bb gun incident? If so it doesn't surprise me that he got kicked off the team. Lamkin is a curious loss. I remember a majority of posters last year in the "which recruit are you most excited about" thread saying Lamkin because of his speed for kickoff and punt returns.

BB gun incident? Was that the one where he and some other thug buddies were going around on campus holding people up?

Hollis was 3rd or 4th string. He wouldn't have played much behind white, johnson and woody, a loss is a loss though.

Stones, glass houses and whatnot.

Im not poking fun at ISU losing kids as much as I am bringing up the double standard in the central Iowa media. The release today will barely get any play here but had it have happened in IC it would be front page and lead off news.

None these guys played, except for Hollis. And he was 4th string. Lampkin is a track star, that's why he left. None of these guys were a star on the team like Coker. We will be fine. Usually the media doesn't care about people who don't play.

None these guys played, except for Hollis. And he was 4th string. Lampkin is a track star, that's why he left. None of these guys were a star on the team like Coker. We will be fine. People don't care about ISU

Fixed it for you.

Latest posts