Trip Down Memory lane

kameltoez102

Was wasting time on Youtube and started watching the Hawks playing Duke in 1993. I am probably a little biased as I much prefer the style of play that Mr. Davis taught over what the current Hawks are running, but looking at this game the amount of effort being put forth by the players seems much greater than most of the guys that are playing now. The passing is much more crisp and there isn't as much dribbling for the sake of dribbling.

I hope the Hawks can turn it up a notch tomorrow and up the intensity on D and hit the boards and take it to the volunteers. GO HAWS!!

Was wasting time on Youtube and started watching the Hawks playing Duke in 1993. I am probably a little biased as I much prefer the style of play that Mr. Davis taught over what the current Hawks are running, but looking at this game the amount of effort being put forth by the players seems much greater than most of the guys that are playing now. The passing is much more crisp and there isn't as much dribbling for the sake of dribbling.

I hope the Hawks can turn it up a notch tomorrow and up the intensity on D and hit the boards and take it to the volunteers. GO HAWS!!
Yes, Go HAWS!!!