Trey Dickerson

Hey Hawknick, Snapback is a troll. I'm not sure you'd understand the concept, but there it is. Don't bother or worry.

I didn't have any inclination that Snapback was being sarcastic. No emoticon and all of his posts are the same way.

I'll start adding the smiley faces for you, which one is it? Look at my post earlier in the thread or any of my post history.

And I think you are confused on who the trolls are.

Dickerson deserves some credit, he looked he has been working in practice to get better. His shot still looks ugly, but it is also much improved from November. His defense though, yikes, he has a long ways to go.

I hope he improves enough to where he can be the guy his senior year.

Clemmons and Gessel both have ugly shots too IMO. Just a bad combo all around with our guards.

Dickerson deserves some credit, he looked he has been working in practice to get better. His shot still looks ugly, but it is also much improved from November. His defense though, yikes, he has a long ways to go.

I hope he improves enough to where he can be the guy his senior year.

I keep comparing his potential to how Jok evolved. Get better in practice, improve on defense, get some minutes in blowouts and contribute next year.

I keep comparing his potential to how Jok evolved. Get better in practice, improve on defense, get some minutes in blowouts and contribute next year.

He needs to stay on campus this summer (like Joke did last summer) and work on his weaknesses, plus get ahead in the classroom.

Dickerson cannot guard big guards. He's very fragile on defense. He needs to get in the weight room.

He'll get more minutes, but I don't expect to see him play in every game, and I think his minutes will be quite limited. Clemmons will likely get about 3 times as many minutes as Dickerson.

Dickerson cannot guard big guards. He's very fragile on defense. He needs to get in the weight room.

He'll get more minutes, but I don't expect to see him play in every game, and I think his minutes will be quite limited. Clemmons will likely get about 3 times as many minutes as Dickerson.

I think that likely he isn't getting more time mainly due to his defense. It is poor at this time. I was at UNI game last night and there is no comparison with their guard play and ours. This is especially noted on the defensive end. And by the way, they can shoot as well.

Latest posts