Trevon Young arrested?

xXxHerkyxXx

Per poster on TOS he is saying per police scanner that DM Lincoln commit Trevon Young was arrested last night for burglary. Apparently he and some friends broke into a building and trashed it. If true I would assume that offer will be pulled.

If true, I would imagine they would pull the offer and tell him he can walk on like they did with Malloy.

We're 7 months away from signing day. So here's my guess as to what will happen. Kirk will just wait and see since he can't comment on the situation. Most times charges get pled down so more than likely Young will probably end up with a trespassing/vandalism charge. If that's the case I think the scholly won't get pulled.

We're 7 months away from signing day. So here's my guess as to what will happen. Kirk will just wait and see since he can't comment on the situation. Most times charges get pled down so more than likely Young will probably end up with a trespassing/vandalism charge. If that's the case I think the scholly won't get pulled.

I think this is likely the way it will play out. But that was really dumb, if true.

Geesh what ya get when ya go after those kids I guess. It's a roll of the dice how they turn out. Prolly got lucky with Bernstein. I heard alot of stories about him...

Geesh what ya get when ya go after those kids I guess. It's a roll of the dice how they turn out. Prolly got lucky with Bernstein. I heard alot of stories about him...

His lil bro Kevon is very talented and I'm pretty sure he's in jail for assault on a girl.

I wouldn't go as far as saying those kids just because of a part of town they live in but there is a little trend going.

This would also mess up his final year of HS football. Very poor judgement on his part if the story is accurate.

His lil bro Kevon is very talented and I'm pretty sure he's in jail for assault on a girl.
Yea he wasn't as big or as good as his bro so he wasn't looked at by schools so much. I have family that played against him in CIML and knew him alittle bit. He wasn't an angel child by no means. He did seem to straighten up and get his degree tho so kudos to him for that. Hope the best for him with the redskins going forward. I'm just saying thats a story that ended up good that was rocky at the start and it turning out that way it did wasn't a sure fire thing by any means

We will probably kick him to the curb and the Clowns will pick up our scraps. We've seen that Roads doesn't care if his players do illegal stuff as long as they are good.

If this story is true then pull the schollie. Enough of this crud with players committing major or minor crimes/misdemeanors. It is not that freaking hard to stay out of trouble. Somehow I made it through high school and college with no arrests. And, I didn't have a Big 10 athletic schollie waiting for me ... Just tired of these idiot kids and the very poor choices some of them make. I say pull the plug. Enough ...

Latest posts