Tracy gets Purdue offer

I actually kinda hope he goes there to further expose the Ferentz boys’ offensive scheme that will never land elite receivers in its current state. This would be a welcomed, clear indictment of the current state of affairs if he re-emerges at Purdue.

I actually kinda hope he goes there to further expose the Ferentz boys’ offensive scheme that will never land elite receivers in its current state. This would be a welcomed, clear indictment of the current state of affairs if he re-emerges at Purdue.

Who will care? The people that matter love 8-4 and a warm weather bowl. And they love them some KF.

He also got an offer from Hawaii.
He isn't getting drafted. He might get a chance at UDFA no matter where he goes.

Hawaii >>>>>>>Indiana.

Who will care? The people that matter love 8-4 and a warm weather bowl. And they love them some KF.
Fair point. And that’s precisely why I invest so little of my personal time watching them any longer. I got sucked in after the Penn State game this year, only to be duped once again. They’re never getting over the hump.

Tracy caught 15 passes this year and I would bet he doubles that next year with Purdue. He will show up in West Layafette with a chip on his shoulder.

However, in KF's defense, Bruce and Keegan Johnson are better athletes than Tracy and needed to be on the field. Same with Charlie Jones.

Last edited:
Tracy caught 15 passes this year and I would bet he doubles that next year with Purdue. He will show up in West Layafette with a chip on his shoulder.

However, in KF's defense, Bruce and Keegan Johnson are better athletes than Tracy and needed to be on the field. Same with Charlie Jones.
He also dropped about 15 passes this year. Hopefully he gets over the yips where ever he goes, as long as it is not PeeU.

Good luck to him. If I have a reminder I will especially remember his long TD catches against jNW and Wisky to first put away a game and 2nd almost get the hawks to a big upset. He had many other good moments out of the reverse plays, getting handoffs from Goodson out of the wildcat, etc.

But his best pass catching seemed to be over the middle behind the linebackers and in front of safeties so maybe more comfortable there getting a split second more time to adjust to the ball and he used to catch some nice shorter slants but not so much of those this year.

The Purdue QB is returning for his 6th year. Can't wait to watch him and Tracy torch Iowa next fall. :mad:

I wish him the best of luck as the Purdue offense definitely has a much higher ceiling then ours does. That said, I only wish him the best in 11 of the 12 regular season games as he's now a member of our hated rival. Who knows, maybe he can still help us out offensively and contribute to an upset here and there.

He has not yet made a decision.
He very well may end up at PeeU, but he might not.

I would definitely choose Hawaii at this point in college if I were him.

Latest posts