Tracking 2013 Class Offers

Minnesota wide receiver Connor Keane is going to continue his football career at the University of Iowa. The 6-foot-1, 185-pound prospect from Cretin-Derham Hall in the Twin Cities accepted a preferred walk-on opportunity with the Hawkeyes after weighing all of his options at both the FBS and FCS levels.

"I arrived at my decision late last night and then just kind of announced it today," said Keane. "It was between Iowa, Massachusetts, and Valparaiso. I decided to walk on at Iowa because I've built a great relationship with Coach Johnson and had a really good visit there a couple weeks ago."

As a senior, Keane finished with 20 catches for 442 yards and six touchdowns for Cretin-Derham Hall this past season.

Minnesota wide receiver Connor Keane is going to continue his football career at the University of Iowa. The 6-foot-1, 185-pound prospect from Cretin-Derham Hall in the Twin Cities accepted a preferred walk-on opportunity with the Hawkeyes after weighing all of his options at both the FBS and FCS levels.

"I arrived at my decision late last night and then just kind of announced it today," said Keane. "It was between Iowa, Massachusetts, and Valparaiso. I decided to walk on at Iowa because I've built a great relationship with Coach Johnson and had a really good visit there a couple weeks ago."

As a senior, Keane finished with 20 catches for 442 yards and six touchdowns for Cretin-Derham Hall this past season.

Getting a kid from CDH to walk on is never a bad thing. Great program.

Pat Harty is reporting that LB Bo Bower will walk-on at Iowa. He is passing on a full scholarship offer from UNI.

Based on the season we just had, if we grab Spearman I'll be pretty content with the class we put together.. it's got a whole lot less 2*s than I thought it'd have..

And they are getting kids to take walk-ons that in the past they'd just give a 'ship to.

RB signee LeShun Daniels definitely looks the part of a Big Ten running back.

23fc9dc4bce611e2950722000a1fc86f_7.jpg

Photo by leshundanielsjr • Instagram

Latest posts