Tournament So who do we root against?

longtimer

Well the Iowa teams didn't come close to making it (although I thought UNI might make it on strength of schedule) so now who do we root for or against? I just cant bring myself to back anyone in the tournament but there are a number of teams I would like to see lose
1 Kansas Boy was it fun to watch UNI take them down a few years ago
2 North Carolina How can they cheat so long and nothing happens?
3 Duke Great coach who kind of reminds me of a rodent with his facial expressions they have won enough
4 Kentucky Full of student athletes
5 Michigan State Izzo always looks like he is ready to cry Now I know why

Honorable Mention UCLA I would have had them higher if they had a chance. I still cant stand Alford!

I will be rooting against UNC and Louisville since both are proven cheaters. I also have to root against the Big 12 since Cyclone fans have this weird obsession with Big 12 vs Big 10 that I don't understand.

I will be rooting against UNC and Louisville since both are proven cheaters. I also have to root against the Big 12 since Cyclone fans have this weird obsession with Big 12 vs Big 10 that I don't understand.
Louisville may not even make it. Which I would relish.

I'm rooting FOR any team that beat us this year so we'll look a little bit better. That's a not a long list: Va Tech, SD State, the four B1G teams in the Dance.

On a side note, is this the first year in modern NCAA history that Iowa didn't beat a single team in the Big Dance field during the season? I imagine even Todd Lackluster beat an NCAA team at least once each year. Remember one of his teams beating MSU 41-38 or something like that.

I root against pretty much any of the blue bloods - Duke, UNC, Kentucky, Kansas, etc. It's nice to see other teams have their moments for a change. The Villanovas and UVA's of the world.

This year I always felt that the Big 12, SEC and Pac-12 were vastly overrated conferences. So I'm rooting against all of those teams. Also I'm rooting against Duke because I can't wait to never see Grayson Allen again.

I don't know why but I hate the new Big East, I think it's over rated every year because of Nova and it's former glory (even though a lot of the old blue bloods are gone from it) and I always enjoy an early exit. Next after that is Big 12 schools. I typically don't "cheer" for other B1G schools, but I would like to see them do better then the rest when it comes to the NCAA.

Strange as is I usually root for Arizona when Iowa isn’t involved. It started when Lute went there. Plus one year they took out Kansas, NC,& Kentucky in one tournament and that is never hard to watch those teams lose. Of course now they have their own cheating issues.

Latest posts