Tournament officiating

hawkinarkansas

I’ve only caught small bits of some of todays games, but of the 3 or 4 i’ve seen, it appears the officiating has allowed a fair amount of physical play. Anyone else have that observation? If so, and it persists into Friday, Hawks are going to have to bring their man cards to the arena in Columbus.

I’ve only caught small bits of some of todays games, but of the 3 or 4 i’ve seen, it appears the officiating has allowed a fair amount of physical play. Anyone else have that observation? If so, and it persists into Friday, Hawks are going to have to bring their man cards to the arena in Columbus.
Saw a lot of it in the Auburn/NMSt game.

Officiating I've seen really favoring the favorites, Florida really allowed to be physical on offense and defense.

Izzo and the Thuganauts were getting called for mugging.

Izzo wasn't smiling until the game was nearly over; Of course he did his patented sigh and aw, shucks that was a tough game handshake with the opposing coach following the game.

yeah, pretty much the same thing

Saw a fair amount of hand checking and arm barring on the perimeter. That won't be good for Iowa if it's allowed today.

Officiating I've seen really favoring the favorites, Florida really allowed to be physical on offense and defense.

I thought the only reason Nevada got back into that game was because they were allowed to foul Florida up and down the court for a long stretch of time.