Tough to be a Hawkeye

hwks1

Our athletic programs top to bottom are mediocre at best.

Womens basketball has been the only reasonably competent program over that last several years

Ok. There is no denying that these last six game have been a dumpster fire and the team has some soul searching to do BUT
They have 20 wins. When is the last time an Iowa squad had this during the regular season. Baby steps folks. Baby steps.

Ok. There is no denying that these last six game have been a dumpster fire and the team has some soul searching to do BUT
They have 20 wins. When is the last time an Iowa squad had this during the regular season. Baby steps folks. Baby steps.
Screw that...I mean with that mentality we might as well be Nebraska Football Fans. Basketball is the here and now baby. I don't care what our past is...we were a top 10 team at one time. Baby steps my a##

Screw that...I mean with that mentality we might as well be Nebraska Football Fans. Basketball is the here and now baby. I don't care what our past is...we were a top 10 team at one time. Baby steps my a##
When was the last year they had 20 wins in the regular season? Last year when they went to the NIT!

I agree.

Baby steps? Are you kidding me? This team was built to win NOW, and it totally pi$$ed this season down it's leg. I just don't care anymore. 15 years of CRAP basketball. I'm done.

I agree.

Baby steps? Are you kidding me? This team was built to win NOW, and it totally pi$$ed this season down it's leg. I just don't care anymore. 15 years of CRAP basketball. I'm done.

You don't know what you're talking about. It's over thirty years of CRAP basketball. Basically, it's all been crap since Lute left. Since Lute left the Hawks only have seriously challenged for the Big Ten title only twice. When Davis took over the program an individual had to donate serious money to get split-season tickets.

Feeling+Trapped.jpg

Latest posts