Tough Decisions Need To Be Made

To be perfectly honest with you I hope the hawks and Kirk win at least 7 games next season because I have a lot of respect for him and the job he has done, but I'm not very optimistic anymore, and I wonder when the school would decide to pull the plug and pay the buy out and move in a new direction, again I hope they don't have to!

Hope is one thing but in reality I don't really see 7 wins on next years schedule. Do you?

2013 Iowa Hawkeyes Football Schedule

Let's play a game...

Which one doesn't belong:

Mike Sherman 25-25 overall 15-18 conference 0 bowl wins
Derek Dooley 15-20 overall 4-18 conference 0 bowl wins
Mike Stoops 41-50 overall 27-38 conference 1 bowl win
Rick Neuheisel 21-30 overall 13-23 conference 1 bowl win
Kirk Ferentz 100-73 overall 59-51 conference 6 bowl wins

I didn't even get into the contract/money situations but I'm willing to bet that none of the other guys on this list had the $20 mil buyout.

Like.

To be honest, he lost when when he called Mike Sherman "a well-respected coach".

It's Ferentz's offense and Ferentz's defense, and both need overhauls (modernizations into the 21st century). Ferentz is the problem.

This. It blows my mind that people do not see how simple this is. The whole "Greg Davis sucks" crowd absolutely baffle me. It's pure stubbornness. Which makes sense considering the they're protecting is the most stubborn individual on the planet.

Maybe if we all complain enough KF will do the honorable thing and jump on the sword. Doubt it but there is always a chance. He might just make a few changes to the offense hoping he doesn't get killed in the media and on boards like this next year. I doubt that is going to happen but there is a chance when huge egos are involved.

When/if KF's youngest kid..now a walkon..makes it through the program, he might bail.

Latest posts