Total Seasons Above .500 All Time

That is neat to see. It would have been interesting to see how Hawkeyenationers would've done predicting this without this graphic. I would've finished last.

There are a few interesting teams that stood out. I was surprised Iowa was that high. Penn St.. I figured Maryland might be a bit higher. Wisconsin that low proves how bad they really were prior to Bo Ryan days.

NW sux...........guess I am not surprised they are last though, but given they are 23 games behind Rutgers, probability would suggest they remain in the cellar for a very long time..............

That’s good pretty good if it’s just conference games. If it’s all games then maybe not so much as it could be indicative of cupcake schedules.

Also, if it is just conference games you have to remember for a long long time there were only ten teams in the conference. That takes some of the bluster away from sixth place. Also for a while there were even less teams than ten in the conference.

That’s good pretty good if it’s just conference games. If it’s all games then maybe not so much as it could be indicative of cupcake schedules.

Also, if it is just conference games you have to remember for a long long time there were only ten teams in the conference. That takes some of the bluster away from sixth place. Also for a while there were even less teams than ten in the conference.

I believe the chart indicates all games played.

Latest posts