Total Bush league

Not sure if this link will work, but it about Reggie Bush getting his Heisman trophy back because of recent changes in college football.

I couldn’t disagree more. The rules are the rules at the time of the offense.

Couldn't agree with you more! This move it completely wrong. Still ticks me off that Pete Carroll scurried out of USC before he could be punished, and instead became a multi-millionaire with Seattle, which accepted him, warts and all.

To a lesser degree, while the Gander staff left behind are on NCAA probation, Harbaugh is yucking it up as the Chargers' new coach. That "15 - 0" tattoo should be on his left butt cheek with his anal opening being the 0.

Good thing they weren't 15-1!

That didn't bother Florida St last season. They ended up getting rings that said 13-0 champions (or something like that)., even though they got blown out on their bowl game and finished 13-1.

I think the 2015 Iowa team should get rings that say 12-0 champions. I mean after all they were 12-0 and division champs at the end of the regular season.

That didn't bother Florida St last season. They ended up getting rings that said 13-0 champions (or something like that)., even though they got blown out on their bowl game and finished 13-1.

I think the 2015 Iowa team should get rings that say 12-0 champions. I mean after all they were 12-0 and division champs at the end of the regular season.
I was referring to where the biological 1 would be in a tatoo

I just can't bring myself to give a shit about this.. It doesn't mean much of anything now. He's just going to put the thing on some mantle in his house to take pictures with. I just don't care either way now. Back when it all went down I would've I'd admit that. But now I just don't

Latest posts