Total Bush League Comment By Frost

Fryowa

Administrator
Frost has been a humongous douche bag the entire time he’s been at Nebraska. And he’s also always been a whiny ass bag about officiating...

But his press conference today takes the absolute cake.

At the 5:40 mark in the video below a reporter asks him about the two shitty snaps that Jurgens made and his reply was that it wasn’t his fault because the Iowa sideline was clapping and he thought it was Martinez clapping for the ball.

He also completely ignores the fact that one of those bad snaps was at the shin level and one was over the QB’s shoulder. There’s almost zero crowd noise and he can’t hear the difference between his QB and the Iowa sideline (if it even happened)?

And does neither of his quarterbacks have a larynx to use like Petras does?

Seriously, check the video out at 5:40 and tell me this guy isn’t just a sore-losing piece of trash...

Frost’s presser

He was also complaining to the refs about the supposed movement along the O-Line on one of our FG tries. They replayed it twice and there was no evidence of any movement. He comes off as a cry-baby through and through.

I watched his presser. I have no argument with the previous posts on this thread. I would add, however, that a lot of the reason Iowa struggled today came because of the Husker efforts, especially on defense. Frost talked a lot about the little details that were missing from their efforts. That is a mantra I hear from every power 5 football coach, so I guess it’s no secret. He also spent a lot of time talking about the strength of the Iowa program based on years of building a disciplined, consistent environment...he was really complimentary. My take? I think he basically said that he wanted to rebuild the Nebbie program into what Iowa does. I have now heard that mantra from WI, MN, NW, and NEBR. maybe we should appreciate what he said. I have no time for Frosty, but, credit where credit is due. And, Scott, Iowa’s coaches clap all the time. We just don’t call all of our plays from the sideline.

One thing that kills me about Frost and Nebraska is how awful a program he inherited. Since joining the B1G they were 65-35, that is pre-Frost. That is a 65% winning %. Not buying the cupboard empty. For 3 years I have heard Frost making excuses about "buttoning up" and the hand he was dealt. It is year 3 buddy, start owning your CULTURE! As a coach you own the culture the minute you accepted the job.

One thing that kills me about Frost and Nebraska is how awful a program he inherited. Since joining the B1G they were 65-35, that is pre-Frost. That is a 65% winning %. Not buying the cupboard empty. For 3 years I have heard Frost making excuses about "buttoning up" and the hand he was dealt. It is year 3 buddy, start owning your CULTURE! As a coach you own the culture the minute you accepted the job.

And I hear frost throwing his own players under the bus many times.

6 straight, screw the Huskers and Frost. They will run his ass out of town in two years anyways.

I'm telling you, I watched the Illinois conference call and he throws his players under the bus. Every damn press conference when they lose, he goes through what he inherited from Mike Riley. Nebraska fans are stupid to listen to this crap. I was around when Hayden Fry came to Iowa...he never spoke about the previous coaches...he didn't care who came before him...and he set his expectation from day freaking one. Hayden owned it from DAY 1. Frost acts like he's had to develop a cure for cancer and the previous scientists were lazy and ignorant. It's freaking insane what this tool says in year three of his coaching tenure. He's failed to this point...and it's not even in question...he's 10-19. But somehow he's able to spin things like they are on the verge of breaking through.

He plays on the delusion of the Nebraska fan base...with him harkening back to the glory years when he played...and somehow that buys him time or sympathy. It's disgusting. If I'm a player at Nebraska...I'm in the portal tomorrow because my coach is a complete tool.

He should be embarrassed to bring up "clapping" from the sidelines. KF's response was perfect. I love KF.

It'll cost 'em some coin. He's signed thru 2026
His buyout is $25M as of right now. He ain’t going anywhere for at least three years.

People don’t realize that for a while after Osborne the huskers could (to a point) pick who they wanted as a coach. Those days are loooooong gone.

If they ditch Frost, after seeing Solich get fired for doing a great job, Pelini get fired for never having less than 9 wins, Riley getting fired for setting fire to the program, and Frost throwing gas on the fire, they ain’t getting another good coach to come to that town.

I think there were a total of 5 b
Frost has been a humongous douche bag the entire time he’s been at Nebraska. And he’s also always been a whiny ass bag about officiating...

But his press conference today takes the absolute cake.

At the 5:40 mark in the video below a reporter asks him about the two shitty snaps that Jurgens made and his reply was that it wasn’t his fault because the Iowa sideline was clapping and he thought it was Martinez clapping for the ball.

He also completely ignores the fact that one of those bad snaps was at the shin level and one was over the QB’s shoulder. There’s almost zero crowd noise and he can’t hear the difference between his QB and the Iowa sideline (if it even happened)?

And does neither of his quarterbacks have a larynx to use like Petras does?

Seriously, check the video out at 5:40 and tell me this guy isn’t just a sore-losing piece of trash...

Frost’s presser
Someone said there were a total of 5 bad snaps from Jergens. I can remember 3...one 5' over qb's head, one at his ankles and one wide right. Sounds to me like BAD snaps!

Reading the Husker board, the fans start talking about hating Iowa, but then it's pretty much unanimous that this is bush league on Frost's part. They're also saying that they suck and this is just another excuse. They posted KF's response and it got 20 likes. A couple of good ones:

It has been blamed on coaching, QB play, offense, defense, special teams, play calling, recruiting, bad practices, no discipline, and clock management. You are now down to blaming a coach clapping? Damn, what will it be next?

I also don’t like how Iowa tackled us so hard too.
Enough excuses!!!!

Are we really at the point of whining about this .. how do you even know the center heard that from the sidelines? Seems like a stretch to me, but keep making excuses for our horrible play.

Exactly how does snapping early make it go too high?

Poor Jurgens hurt his pinky toe two years ago and now coaches clapping before plays. Poor kid can’t catch a break! How could anybody actually snap the ball to the QB with so much going against him.

Frost literally has an excuse for everything. Coaches clapping on the sideline are the reason your center struggled. Jfc

Bro, Iowa has beat us for what...6 years straight? Dredging up trophies from the 90s is desperate and sad. We are absolutely embarrassing, we can at least accept that and not be delusional at the same time.

Interesting, it is OK for Frost to call a referee a motherf*&#er, but Iowa Coach's can’t clap? Of course Frost whined to the refs at halftime. Hell, there are no fans in the stands, why not just yell for the snap like in the good old days? It is just Frosts cover for being a piss poor coach.

So what was the excuse for Jurgens other bad snaps? That’s all Frost is, is excuses. He blamed the prior staff for the discipline issues in the post game presser too.

Shit Frosty. I was clapping yesterday during the game too. Feel free to add my name to your ever-growing list of lame ass excuses.

o2JELXa.jpg

His buyout is $25M as of right now. He ain’t going anywhere for at least three years.

People don’t realize that for a while after Osborne the huskers could (to a point) pick who they wanted as a coach. Those days are loooooong gone.

If they ditch Frost, after seeing Solich get fired for doing a great job, Pelini get fired for never having less than 9 wins, Riley getting fired for setting fire to the program, and Frost throwing gas on the fire, they ain’t getting another good coach to come to that town.
They could have replaced Osborne with Barry Alvarez in 1998. And I think as a Husker alum he would have taken it. But there was too much reverence toward Saint Tom to even consider anything other than a hand picked successor.

Latest posts