tOSU @ Wisconsin---help me out here!

SDK46

A very good friend of mine (tOSU fan) is taking me to this game Saturday in Mad-town.

(I get to watch the 2:30 Iowa/scUM game first of course!)

And yup, I'm going to be dressed up in Iowa black for sure.

So,

#1--Do I cheer on Wisconsin to win (which is what I really want) and pi$$ off my friend, or,

#2--Cheer on the Bucks so the Wisconsin faithful won't tar/feather me, or,

#3--Just sit there on my hands and do/say nothing?

Cheer for Ohio State. We have to beat them both anyway, and we want to beat #1 in the country, not #13 or wherever they would fall if they lose.

I'd go with option #3. Did you happen to see the police blotter from last Saturday's Wisky game? Something like 50 people ejected/arrested from Camp Randall during the game.
Becky fan is drunk, belligerent, and pugilistic. And they throw stuff that hurts if it hits.
If I'm in their house, I keep my motor on idle and my mouth shut, 'cause I guarantee you, you'll be waaaayy out numbered by those hooligans.
Stay safe, SDK. I need you healthy in ~2 weeks! :)

In my experience you are more likely to be berated in madison if they win. I've been there when both we win and lose and they were even more obnoxious when they won (3 years ago).

I'd go with option #3. Did you happen to see the police blotter from last Saturday's Wisky game? Something like 50 people ejected/arrested from Camp Randall during the game.
Becky fan is drunk, belligerent, and pugilistic. And they throw stuff that hurts if it hits.
If I'm in their house, I keep my motor on idle and my mouth shut, 'cause I guarantee you, you'll be waaaayy out numbered by those hooligans.
Stay safe, SDK. I need you healthy in ~2 weeks! :)
I'll probably opt for #3 and just be a "scout" for 3 hours...afterall Eric, I wouldn't want you to have to slum it on the corner of College and Dubuque streets downtown with all the IC homeless!

I'd rather have Wisky win, but get beat up for our game.

Latest posts