Tory Taylor Adjusting to Leadership Role

Sounds like he's speaking directly to a lot of the whiners on here:

“What frustrates me is we’re the ones putting in the work,” he said. “We want to win more than the other people. We’re the ones who started this back in January. We’re not the ones sitting at home drinking a beer and eating a hot dog on the couch, like most of them. We want to win more than anyone else."

"We’re not the ones sitting at home drinking a beer and eating a hot dog on the couch" <-- This offends me. Hot dogs are disgusting. I might be eating a bratwurst, or a pork burger, but not a hot dog.

"We’re not the ones sitting at home drinking a beer and eating a hot dog on the couch" <-- This offends me. Hot dogs are disgusting. I might be eating a bratwurst, or a pork burger, but not a hot dog.
Really, what the F does some fuzzy foreigner know about the slovenly habits of the American Male sports fan? Are any of us giving the media quotes about Taylor punting koala bears over two kangaroos in the offseason while drinking a Fosters with Crocodile Dundee? Just because his description is perfectly accurate does not mean he has the right to say it. He is not one of us. If he keeps this up, we will need to put him on a bus and send him back home.

Punters......

Latest posts