Top Ten Worst Uniforms This Year

613x459.jpg

And to think, a bunch of poor guys probably died wearing this.

I really like the built in faprag holder with included pro combat faprag.

I really like the built in faprag holder with included pro combat faprag.

Pro combat faprag is a rip off. I bought a generic faprag from Target for 60% of the price.

I swear, kids these days don't think they can fap without a fancy, name-brand faprag. How bout some values parents!

As awful as those are, it sounds like the grey ones they'll be wearing are going to be worse.

Agreed 1000%. I saw the exact same uniform when Mizzou wore them. Silver helmet, silver pants.... This is not even something new. They are just taking the same thing they gave Mizzou and putting a tigerhawk instead of an "M". They were godawful. I can wrap my mind around a procombat look for a game, as long as the colors are true to the school and the helmet is substantially the same, even if with the sleek pro combat look.

I forgot how awful the wing uni's were. The wings were one thing, but the big ol' Tiger Hawk fighting for attention with Hawkeyes in huge letters add to the fail.

It's DT's weekly hate post on Iowa's uniforms. Right on time.

See here's the thing, richard, I don't hate Iowa's uniforms, I love them. I ******* love them. That's why I get ****** at the thought of them wearing something else. Anything else is complete garbage.

Latest posts