Top Ten Bracketologist says Hawks are still in

I still have no idea how the "experts" have Syracuse in but Iowa out. Not saying Iowa deserves to be in but their resume is almost the exact same as Syracuse.

Also, Iowa beat the big ten regular season champions and beat both teams in the final game of the BTT.

Syracuse never beat North Carolina or Notre Dame.

Also, Iowa beat the big ten regular season champions and beat both teams in the final game of the BTT.

Syracuse never beat North Carolina or Notre Dame.

I'm not sure comparing the best teams in the Big Ten to the ACC is apples to apples.

Not sure on this as he has ISU a 4 seed and West Virginia a 5 seed in same region. That's not gonna happen.

If Iowa wasn't blown out in BTT I might be able to buy into this.

I don't think we have a chance..but why is Vanderbilt apparently safe because they beat Florida 3 times and Iowa St but they have 15 losses and just got blown out by Arkansas? Iowa has wins over Michigan, Iowa St, Purdue, Wisconsin and Maryland(on the road) only has 14 losses and got blown out by Indiana, who beat Kansas and UNC this year..yet Iowa stands no chance?? Makes sense. I forget how powerful the SEC is over the Big 10

Iowa unfortunately has no chance IMO which is too bad as they are much better team than their record shows

Rhode Island won and stole a bubble spot. Iowa's chances just went from extremely slim to basically zero.

In many ways this team is similar to the 2012-2013 version. At the end of the season they were good enough team to not only be in the tournament but was/is capable of winning a game or two. However their overall season fell short in the resume department.

Last edited:
BTW...real Badger Ball going on today....36 points total about 1/2 way through the 2nd half. If scUM wins, that'll knock us out for sure.

Latest posts