Top O-lineman Kouandjio eyes Iowa

I watched a video of him on recruiting insider, and he looks like the real deal. He's a legit 300 pounds, but not fat at all. Nothing like Seantrel Henderson's fat butt.
You're right he is nothing like Henderson, Henderson is/was a much better prospect.

Do you really think so, can you tell me why. I'm not a very good judge of lineman.

Because Henderson weighs 490 pounds?

On the show I mentioned, Kouandjio did a full flip off a diving board at 310 pounds. This guy looks like a phenomenal athlete, while Henderson looks like the Notorious B.I.G.

Would people please forget about Henderson. The only reason why everyone hates him is because he did not end up at Iowa. We have a chance to end up with another high profile Offensive lineman, but some of you are still bitter about Henderson. Get over it.

Henderson's foot work and leverage use was ridiculous for a h.s. kid. Some people that evaluate kids for a living said Henderson was the best OT they ever evaluated.

Henderson's foot work and leverage use was ridiculous for a h.s. kid. Some people that evaluate kids for a living said Henderson was the best OT they ever evaluated.

AAAH yes, the classic "some people" comeback. You know what THEY say about SOME PEOPLE... well actually I don't because that argument doesn't really hold up.

I'll give you the credit and say he's pretty damn good. But these "Some People" will crown another recruit within a year the "Best <insert position here> prospect EVER seen at the high school level.

In comparing and contrasting Cyrus and Seantrel ... I will say that Seantrel was definitely more imposing. However, on the flip side, week in and week out, Cyrus was facing off against a higher level of competition.

Cyrus had been thought to be an extreme long shot for Iowa and Cooper is near the top of many peoples lists. If there's any truth to this it's huge news. These two alone could put this year's class over the top.

Time will tell, but SH seems like a huge prima donna. Too soon to tell if his daddy is going to be a real problem, but I just get the impression that his dad sees him as a meal ticket.

From what I had heard, Seantrel was a pretty good kid. His dad does see him as a meal ticket, and is the source of the problem surrounding Seantrel.

Time will tell, but SH seems like a huge prima donna. Too soon to tell if his daddy is going to be a real problem, but I just get the impression that his dad sees him as a meal ticket.
From what I've read KF backed off because his dad wanted suitors to jump thru hoops. I remember a mod at HR confirming that KF backed away after one too many demands. Iowa's experience with meddling parents has educated our coaches. SH may be the next Orlando Pace . . . or he may be the next Blake Larson. It's too early to crown him anything.

Latest posts