Too early to think about next year?

longtimer

Sure but its Saturday morning and the Hawks aren't playing today
We could be pretty good. Of course Lindenbaum will be in the NFL but beyond that seems like we don't lose a lot. The kid and his name escapes me as it's early at DE and Hankins will be significant but we seem to be young and pretty well stocked. Goodson is probably the big question. At this point i don't see him leaving early. Not having an All Big Ten year and RBs don't seem to be a priority with the Pros?
Of course QB will be the big question. Is anyone we have recruited better than Petras?
And the wildcard id BF. Any chance he might be going pro?

We could be pretty good. Of course Lindenbaum will be in the NFL but beyond that seems like we don't lose a lot. The kid and his name escapes me as it's early at DE and Hankins will be significant but we seem to be young and pretty well stocked. Goodson is probably the big question. At this point i don't see him leaving early. Not having an All Big Ten year and RBs don't seem to be a priority with the Pros?
Of course QB will be the big question. Is anyone we have recruited better than Petras?
Moss is gone too, no?

I think Goodson will go. The biggest reason is RB's have a short shelf life in the NFL and they need to get to that 2nd contract while they have some life left in their legs.

I think Goodson will go. The biggest reason is RB's have a short shelf life in the NFL and they need to get to that 2nd contract while they have some life left in their lego
Goodson will 100% leave. Even if he makes it as an UDFA, I think his skillset translates to a solid passing down RB in the NFL and the injury risk to playing one more year in college is far too great.

Moss, LaPorta, and Belton are maybes.

I am not so sure about TGood. He may see next year as a chance to work with a better O line and put together another All BT performance.

Goodson will 100% leave. Even if he makes it as an UDFA, I think his skillset translates to a solid passing down RB in the NFL and the injury risk to playing one more year in college is far too great.

Moss, LaPorta, and Belton are maybes.
Just looked at one site and that one had him the 4th RB in the draft.

Latest posts