Too close for comfort....

I0WA

We have clearly outplayed Nebby all night but they have somehow kept around which worries me. We cannot play sloppy in theses last 5 mins. I feel like we should be ahead by double digits but the Fuskers have kept up with us shot for shot. We gotta close this out NOW.

The fact that they can't miss anything all of a sudden is really irritating. They aren't a good shooting team. If Gatens could make any of those 3's it's a different ballgame.

Man, Iowa has outplayed Nebraska the entire game, but hasn't had any luck go their way. Nebraska's poor shooters all of a sudden can't miss, and their 62% free throw shooter makes the pair to make it a two possession game. Very frustrating. This was a game we really needed to win.

well so much for the fans coming back. I knew when Jon Miller started talkling about how much easier the remaining schedule was we were in trouble. When are people going to learn you don't predict any wins with Iowa basketball. JFC

well so much for the fans coming back. I knew when Jon Miller started talkling about how much easier the remaining schedule was we were in trouble. When are people going to learn you don't predict any wins with Iowa basketball. JFC

How was the crowed tonight?

I figured with a loss like this it was probably close to a sell out.

Growing up a Mizzou fan (b4 college) you knew your season was abysmal when you lost to Nebraska. The official bottom feeder of the Big 8 and 12.

Good teams don't lose games like this at home. Not that this years team was going anywhere but just unacceptable. I hope it was the long lay off but need to get way more consistent.

Latest posts