Tony Perkins Initial Interest List

TP should just invite a silent auction. "Everyone who wants me send me a text by noon tomorrow with your best offer. I will go with the highest bidder. Wire to be sent within 24 hours of acceptance."

F' it. Might as well have some fun.

That's quite an impressive list, seems he couldn't go wrong with any of them. I'd hope he looks at what might be the best fit.

I could see him going to Arizona St. I'm not sure why but Coach Bobby Hurley has had almost total roster turnover each year for the last several years, can't keep hardly anybody. His base salary is $2.8M and he just signed a contract extension so somebody must like the job he's doing, and they didn't even make any postseason tourney this year. ASU football is the same, complete roster turnover every year. ASU must not have their NIL act together either. Bring on the Big 12, eh!

Is that the list of schools interested in TP or is it the list of schools that TP is interested in?

TP should just invite a silent auction. "Everyone who wants me send me a text by noon tomorrow with your best offer. I will go with the highest bidder. Wire to be sent within 24 hours of acceptance."

F' it. Might as well have some fun.
That’s actually a pretty good idea. Turn up the heat and increase the pressure. It’d also eliminate some of the extraneous fluff from teams that can’t pony up near enough cash.

Announce it to everyone that they’re on the clock.

That's quite an impressive list, seems he couldn't go wrong with any of them. I'd hope he looks at what might be the best fit.

I could see him going to Arizona St. I'm not sure why but Coach Bobby Hurley has had almost total roster turnover each year for the last several years, can't keep hardly anybody. His base salary is $2.8M and he just signed a contract extension so somebody must like the job he's doing, and they didn't even make any postseason tourney this year. ASU football is the same, complete roster turnover every year. ASU must not have their NIL act together either. Bring on the Big 12, eh!
Used to live in Mesa/Tempe and still visit frequently. Nobody in that whole area gives two shits about college sports.

That’s actually a pretty good idea. Turn up the heat and increase the pressure. It’d also eliminate some of the extraneous fluff from teams that can’t pony up near enough cash.

Announce it to everyone that they’re on the clock.
If he actually did it the story would probably lead Sports Center.....

Do they really compete better than Iowa?
Competing or not is immaterial. It's pretty safe to say that moving forward the only way to even have a chance to compete is with money.

Re: ASU and the area in general...you wouldn't believe how little (or at all) you hear about college sports. No one cares an iota. Outside of what I'd refer to as the superconferences, literally no one gives a shit. California included. Yet they still bring in truckloads of NIL compared to Iowa.

Latest posts