Tonight's games vs Virginia and FSU

There goes Jok chucking up another shot.

In was a good shot after being set up. Sometimes he just throws one up just because which is fine when he's hitting but he wasn't tonight.

How about a gritty OT win against a decent team though.

In was a good shot after being set up. Sometimes he just throws one up just because which is fine when he's hitting but he wasn't tonight.

How about a gritty OT win against a decent team though.

Yea tonight wasnt good but if Jok shoots that many shots every game we will be better off for it more often than not.

This thread was worth the read ... at least we have a bunch of level headed posters who understand hoops.

This thread was worth the read ... at least we have a bunch of level headed posters who understand hoops.

A win is a win, but we looked like hell last night. The guys (most, not all) seemed uninterested and were completely lethargic. Did you see how many offensive rebounds FSU snagged? We won't win many games in the B10 playing that way. It was just real disappointing to see them playing so uninspired.

A win is a win, but we looked like hell last night. The guys (most, not all) seemed uninterested and were completely lethargic. Did you see how many offensive rebounds FSU snagged? We won't win many games in the B10 playing that way. It was just real disappointing to see them playing so uninspired.

You guys have to be the same crackheads that whine because we didn't beat Nebraska by more than 8 in football... sports is a bottom line business. It's about matchups and exploiting them and winning. FSU was suppose to have the advantage in rebounding as they were taller at nearly every position. I felt like they came out flat too, but ya know what? They WON ...over a team and that was ranked #38 by Pomeroy and likely will be a top 100 RPI when all said and done. Iowa has played the 2nd hardest SOS of any team in the B1G so far... not even remotely disappointing and I don't know if these are trolls or what...but I stand by my statement earlier - YA'LL NEED JESUS

Latest posts