Tonight's games vs Virginia and FSU

Per what I'm hearing from Dolph and Bobby ... took 3 minutes to even attempt to run the offense inside??? Good grief ... we're 5 games in and I'm already annoyed by this jack-em-up charmin soft team. Just not my style of basketball when you literally have zero inside game and it's all about run-n-gun, one-n-done chaos. No leadership, no toughness, little defense, sloppy offense = crappy, unwatchable basketball.

I'm all about cheering on the Hawks but, holy crap! I'm not sure I can stomach this garbage style. Nothing personal but I seriously think I might hate this team.

Per what I'm hearing from Dolph and Bobby ... took 3 minutes to even attempt to run the offense inside??? Good grief ... we're 5 games in and I'm already annoyed by this jack-em-up charmin soft team. Just not my style of basketball when you literally have zero inside game and it's all about run-n-gun, one-n-done chaos. No leadership, no toughness, little defense, sloppy offense = crappy, unwatchable basketball.

I'm all about cheering on the Hawks but, holy crap! I'm not sure I can stomach this garbage style. Nothing personal but I seriously think I might hate this team.
What would you expect from a team with 4 senior starters...

We keep taking awful shots and turning it over. Then we miss our rare open shots and can't rebound. Were only down 5 somehow.

I'm hoping the beginning of this game was FSU playing out of their minds. Seems to have settled down a bit.

Just think what this team will look like next year losing the "senior leadership." Although not great, probably going to be worse off. Scary to think about.

"This place has erupted"

There's, like, one middle aged dude standing and clapping i guess.

OMG CUT GESELL THIS SEASON IS OVER.

Jeezus. It's a rusty start in the non-conference after getting back from the Orlando trip. Relax.

Latest posts