Tonight's Announcers?

Well, if it is, he gave us good luck the other day, but usually that guy jinxes us for some reason....All that guy does is talk non-stop

Well, if it is, he gave us good luck the other day, but usually that guy jinxes us for some reason....All that guy does is talk non-stop

He's obnoxious. I try to sit back and enjoy the game and his idiotic conversations derail my thought process. 5 minutes later I'm thinking what in the hell was he just talking about and why was I paying attention to it and not the game?

He's obnoxious. I try to sit back and enjoy the game and his idiotic conversations derail my thought process. 5 minutes later I'm thinking what in the hell was he just talking about and why was I paying attention to it and not the game?
Agreed.
That guy is zooming and has gotta be all coked out or drunk. The guy looks ruff

I think Dakich is capable of talking basketball. The guy just doesn't prepare or at least sounds like he doesn't. He also thinks he has to always say something funny and witty and just ends up rambling trying to make what he said funny. Usually doesn't end well. There's other announcers that actually anger me. He just makes me face palm with his ramblings.

Mike Tirico, Dan Dakich

Samantha Ponder (courtside)

Tirico is ok, but I really don't like Dakich much. He tends to try to entertain, rather than give substantive color and analysis.

Samantha Ponder is easy to look at.

Ponder-e1363208874532.jpg

Damn you Gliding....I was just look at some of her photos....nice play.....now back to the game....ha ha

Latest posts