TOM's updated rankings...

I was a bit surprised Evans didn't slip and that Lofthouse stayed behind Storley. I'd rather him stay at #6 though to keep him on the bottom side of the bracket. I think he has a fighting chance against anyone not named Ruth.

I was a bit surprised Evans didn't slip and that Lofthouse stayed behind Storley. I'd rather him stay at #6 though to keep him on the bottom side of the bracket. I think he has a fighting chance against anyone not named Ruth.

That has been fixed I am an idiot

That has been fixed I am an idiot
An idiot is someone unwilling to admit their mistake. Like I said, I'd rather EL stay on the bottom side of the bracket so I appreciate your efforts to help out the Hawks. Thanks V!!

If Lofthouse continues to wrestle the way he did yesterday he could make a pretty good run to end the season. But you're right, Ruth is in a league of his own right now.

I think Amuchastegui gets the #1 when it comes tourney time if he hasn't lost anyways, so EL position is fine with me. Defending champion undefeated, not sure he'll get jumped by Ruth. I'd rather see him opposite both Ruth and Perry to be honest.

I think Amuchastegui gets the #1 when it comes tourney time if he hasn't lost anyways, so EL position is fine with me. Defending champion undefeated, not sure he'll get jumped by Ruth. I'd rather see him opposite both Ruth and Perry to be honest.

Aside from Ethan, I'm pulling for Amuchastegui at 174. From everything I've seen and read, he's a really good kid. Plus if he can keep Ruth off the top step that'd really make me happy!

Anywhere we can find out how many bids go to what weights in the big 10?

We'll know in the next few days how many spots per weight are allocated to each conference/region. I'm not sure of the exact date. It could be as late as next week before the info is released.

Latest posts