Tomas Bruha ?

What Southeastern CC does he play for? The one in Iowa? If so I'll check him out when they play Kirkwood this year. And wouldnt mind seeing Cougs.

If he's at Southeastern in Burlington, I'm guessing he's a defensive space filler that can rebound, with little offensive game. I don't know anything about him yet, but in the past we've had a number of 7 footers that we're nothing more than two year projects that never reached their potential. Ask again in a couple months and I'll give you better insight.

Yep. Except that that's not what bru ha ha means at all.

:eek:Are you implying that Shane used it wrong???? You are going to cause a bruha ha....just for being a DB, unless, you're not and just googled the meaning or something and now you think you're smarter than the rest of us. I think the emphasis was less on the bru...and more on the ha-ha...which if funny...don't you get it?

I'm pretty sure I know what a bru ha ha is...but I went with the joke anyway...no need to turn this into a donnybrook over it...:D

I happened to run across a very fine selection of Shillelaghs and Bonkers, Lads.

Bonkers and Shillelaghs

Diamond Willow Bonkers and Shillelaghs

Latest posts