tom osborne ignores iowa

kenokeefe4prez

when talking about big ten schools they have played he mentions almost every school but does not mention iowa who they have played 41 times, maybe a little cheap shot already?

Is it just me or is Tom Osbourne kind of come off careless and arrogant? Or is that just the way Tom Osbourne always kind of been? Must admit, Bo P kinda made me laugh at his attitude. lol

You guys realize we are Iowa right? .... we've had some good years... but not 5 national championship good years.

He'll know a little more about us in a few years. Penn State has gotten to know us a little better as of late...yes? :)

Toms not a young man anymore... it's been a crazy couple weeks.... I think we can let some of this slide for now...no?

To advised he has played all but 2 big 10 schools. I think he was just going from the top of his head at that point. Today for Nebraska is HUGE and exciting. Tom is Tom does not get excited and he hates press conf. Always has but one of the nicest guys around, honestly. Bo is a fire cracker totally, and you will get many one word responses from him. Just some feed back.

This is going to be a fun rivalry. I'm already planning to flaunt the Black and Gold at the Sea of Red in our first meeting there.

yes i realize that we are iowa and i also realize that its been a while since they have won those national champoinships. also hello we border nebraska i think that osborne knows who iowa is, hence that fact that we played them 41 times in football. Do u realize were iowa check the last decade pal, are u even a iowa fan?

Is it just me or is Tom Osbourne kind of come off careless and arrogant? Or is that just the way Tom Osbourne always kind of been? Must admit, Bo P kinda made me laugh at his attitude. lol

Tom Osbourne IMO is the best college coach of the modern era. **** it I think he is the greatest coach in college football ever. Only Knute Rocke can even be considered better. With the way his program was in the days of glory back in the 80's and 90's...not beating somebody by at least 40 points was basically a loss for them. He can act anyway he wants IMO. Any friend of Hayden's is a friend of mine.

I don't care that he didn't mention us, because he will hear a plenty about us rather soon. Nebraska isn't the Nebraska of the 90's. At all.

yes i realize that we are iowa and i also realize that its been a while since they have won those national champoinships. also hello we border nebraska i think that osborne knows who iowa is, hence that fact that we played them 41 times in football. Do u realize were iowa check the last decade pal, are u even a iowa fan?

Pal?... you talk'n to me... me... you talk'n to me?! ;)

So.. because Tom didn't mention Iowa you take offense at this...yes? :eek:

To advised he has played all but 2 big 10 schools. I think he was just going from the top of his head at that point. Today for Nebraska is HUGE and exciting. Tom is Tom does not get excited and he hates press conf. Always has but one of the nicest guys around, honestly. Bo is a fire cracker totally, and you will get many one word responses from him. Just some feed back.

I have never really heard from Bo with the exception of the Texas game last year...twice he has made me laugh now after this conference. He just seems to want to get the hell out of the press conference asap. I can understand that. Ferentz is much more mild-mannered but you can tell that he is pretty much just waiting to get outta there too and it's shown when he barely answers anything asked him. I doubt that there are any other coaches that are more tight lipped than those two.

You guys realize we are Iowa right? .... we've had some good years... but not 5 national championship good years.

He'll know a little more about us in a few years. Penn State has gotten to know us a little better as of late...yes? :)

Toms not a young man anymore... it's been a crazy couple weeks.... I think we can let some of this slide for now...no?
i believe this was ur take basically calling us irrelivant compared to nebraska. no?

when talking about big ten schools they have played he mentions almost every school but does not mention iowa who they have played 41 times, maybe a little cheap shot already?

My gosh, you sound like one of the multitude of whiners hanging out at cyclone fanatic

We will have plenty to talk about in 2011, can't we just enjoy the moment for now of punking the Big XIi?

You guys sound like the clowns. Suck it up.

Iowa has been pretty good since Hayden was the coach. We have had some off years but so has NE. They certainly have a more storied history than we do but the past 10 years and the past 3 or 4 we are pretty well matched up so this will is a good time for the two teams to meet. The past won't mean much when we meet and the games will be two hardnosed teams going at it. Osbourne and Pellini and the NE fans well know how Iowa plays and Iowa KF and Iowa fans well know how NE plays. Both sides will be pounding their chests but it will be settled on the field. NE knows they are not going to be playing the cyclones and will be playing a higher level of football and both teams know they will have to tighten the chin straps just a notch tighter when the two teams play. This is going to be a great series.

I don't think he ignored Iowa. It was a live press conference and he was talking off the top of his head. Give the guy a break.

Latest posts