Tom Brady Suspension Nullified

ISUhawk

HELLS YEAH!! Dude didn't do anything.

Per AP

"BREAKING: Tom Brady beats NFL in 'Deflategate' court case, judge nullifies league's 4-game suspension."

interesting. as far as 'he didn't do anything' - - - is this sarcasm? why would the guy break his phone if he had nothing to hide?

He obviously knew about it and instructed the ball boys to deflate the footballs. But so what, you can't prove it, and even if you could, it's a slap on the wrist type thing. What a huge overreaction by the league. They look like fools again. I don't even like the Patriots and I thought the whole punishment thing was WAY over the top. $1 million dollar fine, taking away draft picks. How many other teams in the league find an advantage some way? I'm going to say all of them. But people cry because a good team does it and Roger goes off the deep end. Big mistake and they end up with their pants down. Wonder if they got advice from Gary Barta?

I think he should be given a bonus for all the undue hardship he's had to undergo. And the Patriots should be compensated as well for tarnishing their legacy as a franchise that's always played by the rules. (Heavy Sarcasm). Great to see what kind of precedence this sets for the league.

As long as golden boy gets to play though who cares about whether or not he cheated.

He obviously knew about it and instructed the ball boys to deflate the footballs. But so what, you can't prove it, and even if you could, it's a slap on the wrist type thing. What a huge overreaction by the league. They look like fools again. I don't even like the Patriots and I thought the whole punishment thing was WAY over the top. $1 million dollar fine, taking away draft picks. How many other teams in the league find an advantage some way? I'm going to say all of them. But people cry because a good team does it and Roger goes off the deep end. Big mistake and they end up with their pants down. Wonder if they got advice from Gary Barta?

Well said. This is pretty much exactly how I feel. Even if Brady was guilty, so what? They had no proof. All they had was a report from a firm that Goodell and the NFL had been working with for years that said Brady 'probably' had knowledge of the situation. Even if they had said they are suspending him for not cooperating with the investigation, it would have been more justified than what they actually did. For the record, I do not like the Patriots or Brady.

He obviously knew about it and instructed the ball boys to deflate the footballs. But so what, you can't prove it, and even if you could, it's a slap on the wrist type thing. What a huge overreaction by the league. They look like fools again. I don't even like the Patriots and I thought the whole punishment thing was WAY over the top. $1 million dollar fine, taking away draft picks. How many other teams in the league find an advantage some way? I'm going to say all of them. But people cry because a good team already known for being shady and playing by their own set of rules does it and Roger goes off the deep end. Big mistake and they end up with their pants down. Wonder if they got advice from Gary Barta?

FIFY

interesting. as far as 'he didn't do anything' - - - is this sarcasm? why would the guy break his phone if he had nothing to hide?

They don't need his phone to be able to get his texting records. He got a new phone, didn't destroy it. The NFL fed ESPN a bunch of bull multiple times. Most people in this country still think that 11 balls were exactly 2 psi under which was the NFL just throwing sh*t at the wall.

Latest posts