TOM - B1G Preview 2012-13 - Wrestling

To win nationals, the Hawks will need some major improvement at 149 and 197 but after looking at the guys returning in the Big 10, that will be no small feat. Hopefully the Big 10 is awarded quite a few qualifying spots at 149 for nationals because Kelly or Grothus have a pretty long list of tough opponents they'll have to get through in order to qualify and score some points. It looks like 197 may be a little easier route but its too early to make a read without seeing more of Burak or seeing how far along Lira has come along.

Would like to know how Jason Bryant come up with this lineup.

This article is from The Open Mat. Jason Bryant works for themat.com. They have nothing to do with each other besides both being wrestling sites.

As for the lineup I think they are guessing. We will know more on Nov. 10th and even more on Nov. 16th.

This article is from The Open Mat. Jason Bryant works for themat.com. They have nothing to do with each other besides both being wrestling sites.

As for the lineup I think they are guessing. We will know more on Nov. 10th and even more on Nov. 16th.

Let me clear somethings up here Jason does work for us and we now also run Amateur Wrestling News. Second this line up and the rest if the teams came from the sid/and coaches. so if they gave us the wrong info you complaint can be directed at them. WE DID NOT GUESS ON ANY LINE-UPS

Very good Viratas I stand corrected. Didnt know that about themat.com/TOM/AWN.

We get it you didnt guess at the lineups. LOL Throw that in the article next time, I know you dont need advice from me, just saying.

Bryant left "The Mat" or The Mat got rid of him.

Jason has nothing to do with TheMat.com anymore he resigned. As for putting it in the article I can see the point, but we would not write a article guessing at things like that. More then likely if we did write anything into the article it would be if we guessed:)

Jason has nothing to do with TheMat.com anymore he resigned. As for putting it in the article I can see the point, but we would not write a article guessing at things like that. More then likely if we did write anything into the article it would be if we guessed:)

Thanks for clearing that up didnt know that about Jason. Was actually just searching to find some answers when I checked back and you had responded.

Latest posts