Toks Akinribade COMMITS to IOWA

What I noticed on about every run he uses a hesitation stop and start to let tacklers run by him or to let the whole open. That is a pretty instinctive move. Good looking rb and if that sub 4.4 is true then definitely a step up on the speed scale.

Congrats and welcome to the Hawkeyes! Great get. Put on another 15 lbs on and keep the speed and this guy could be very special.

It's hard to understand how this kid is only a 3*. I thought I saw where he was the fourth best overall player in Indiana.

Can't teach speed.That's a very big get so long as he sticks with us. With those 3 rbs and last yrs Oline class and Boyle you can make the argument to me that the future doesn't look all doom and gloom. Now get some stud receivers (has anyone twisted the basketball player Wagner to suit up yet) and secondary kids and I'll be on cloud 9.

Oh heck yeah

Take that Ball State

Toledo you can stick up your tail pipe and smoke it.

Watch out Miami (OH) we are coming for your next recruit.

Welcome to Hawkeyeland Toks!!!!! I hope this Toks well about Iowa's future running attack.

Oh heck yeah

Take that Ball State

Toledo you can stick up your tail pipe and smoke it.

Watch out Miami (OH) we are coming for your next recruit.

I know there's frustration with recruiting probably over the last 5 years.....but really? Are you even looking up the recruit before going all mouth breather?
This kid has offers from Boston College, Cincy, Illinois, Indiana, Purdue and freaking Michigan. Derp Harder!

Latest posts