Today's PSU game

jardinero

OK, I get it, we lost 3 games. But there is nothing on this forum, or on Hawk Central about today's game. I guess the bowl game sucked up all the oxygen. Prediction, our guys will step up, we will bounce back and have a decent season, the team will be fun to watch, and all the Nervous Nellies reveling in dumping on Fran and the team will be eating crow.

OK, I get it, we lost 3 games. But there is nothing on this forum, or on Hawk Central about today's game. I guess the bowl game sucked up all the oxygen. Prediction, our guys will step up, we will bounce back and have a decent season, the team will be fun to watch, and all the Nervous Nellies reveling in dumping on Fran and the team will be eating crow.
Nope meth

There's optimistic hope, which I started the season with and then there's reality. The reality is this team is not very good right now. This could change, I hope so, but it could also snowball. They are on the edge right now and could go either way. The talent is there, don't have a clue to where the confidence went.

This team does not shoot it well enough and like always, they don't play defense. Not sure they can get to 15 wins.

I find it hard to imagine any worse shooting and guard play than the last couple games, so, hoping up is the only direction. Even a bounce back will still prolly mean a lot of L's, especially on the road and against the top 2/3 of the conference.

Today's game - should be close but Iowa usually struggles at PennState. IF they play competent ball and steal a roadie, might be a little kick start to at least stay on the rails. Of course, they'll get they're shit kicked again at IU and Rutgers, which could be a tough gut punch.

Coming out of this week losing all 3 and they're gonna be sideways for the rest of the season.

If we get 15 to 18 points out of combined play from Chuckfort,Perkie, and Ulis we will have a chance. If those guys are a no show again we lose.

Latest posts