Todays Podcast

pmchawk

Is it going to be put up or no? Some days it gets put up in a couple hours. Just making sure it will be put up since I missed it.

What is the deal? Are you taking the lose hard too? Trying to walk away for a few days. Yesterday's show is the one I really want to hear.

i asked the question already...Jon said there was a problem with the hard drive so he will upload the pod later this evening

Apparently there is still a problem ... still no podcasts up (from either Monday or Tuesday) ;)

Apparently there is still a problem ... still no podcasts up (from either Monday or Tuesday) ;)

I can't speak to Tuesday, but the 'Monday Problem' is that I haven't done it yet. Had about two hours of end of month accounting work to do last night which took precedence over a podcast.

Actually, I can guess on yesterday's...our producer arrived at the controls 30 seconds before we went on the air..I was shocked as all get out that she got things dialed in and ready to go on time...took me by surprise and I was stunned when she pointed at me to start talking ;) So I am guessing it didn't get recorded.

It was only an hour of ISU talk anyway ;)

yea so whats up with your producer anyways, the other day I was listening and the KXNO comericials went until around 1:10 and you guys were in the middle of your first segment.

I can't speak to Tuesday, but the 'Monday Problem' is that I haven't done it yet. Had about two hours of end of month accounting work to do last night which took precedence over a podcast.

Actually, I can guess on yesterday's...our producer arrived at the controls 30 seconds before we went on the air..I was shocked as all get out that she got things dialed in and ready to go on time...took me by surprise and I was stunned when she pointed at me to start talking ;) So I am guessing it didn't get recorded.

It was only an hour of ISU talk anyway ;)

Interesting how you chose to spend your time. Monday's show is clearing in demand.

You can always check out broadcasts at this URL:

webcastonelive's Videos on USTREAM. Page 1 of 91 : Recorded videos, shows captured LIVE

They are very good at posting it quickly.

Sweet... didn't know this option existed!

JM -> We all know real life gets in the way sometimes... but i want my miller and deace dang it... it makes my car ride home from work much better ... jk.. now that I know of the webstream, I'll just grab the audio from there to listen to when the podcast doesn't make it up timely.

Latest posts