Today's Open Practice

Golfer

If anyone goes to this, could you please report back?

I know it's kid's day, but am pretty sure it's also practice. Maybe not, hard for me to keep track of it all.

I'm here right now. I don't see Hill or Garmon. Dawson is getting a lot of reps he has potential.
I'm worried about our punting game.
I'll try to update more later.

Not there but following on Twitter. Garmon and Hill and Rogers not there today. Bullock getting first team reps.

OL seems to be dominating DL as expected. Cooper showing a pulse. Jaleel and Faith look athletic but need seasoning as expected. Jaleel pinned Tommy Gaul a walk on center and looks good with the 3'.

No Lowery today. castillo in with the 1's. Freshman Buford in with the 1's looking good.

Jake Duzey with a couple tds from Rudock and Sokol. TEs lining up all over LOS. Hamilton looks strong and fast but needs to work on technique

Tevaun Smith turning some heads at WR. No Flemming today. Jacob Hillyer and Keenan look noticeably thinner

Greg Davis just off on Vandy for throwing to the wrong spot. Showing some 5 wide today.

Sounds like Blythe is looking good out there today. Nico Law and Donatell sharing first team reps.....Davis getting all worked up over miscommunication...Cotton with a end around. Derby with a great catch from JVB....Diesel says Sokol looks like the best #2 qb today.

Didn't see either freshman rb. Punting inconsistent. Offense didn't look great first part besides a couple nice catches. What happened to Lile? Disappointed didn't get to see some key guys.

nice corner blitz by Hyde. Only one punt was more than 40 yards (Kornbrath). Weineke punts were very high though.

Perhaps kirk knew AIRBHG planned to attend the practice today and thats why Garmon and Hill are sequestered?

will coaches talk to media after this? I can't remember if they do. I hope there is some clarification regarding the 3 RBs, Lowery, others?

I'm here right now. I don't see Hill or Garmon. Dawson is getting a lot of reps he has potential.
I'm worried about our punting game.
I'll try to update more later.
Dawson is no doubt more physically ready than the other two. Kinda hope he is good enough to allow redshirt for one of the freshmen.

will coaches talk to media after this? I can't remember if they do. I hope there is some clarification regarding the 3 RBs, Lowery, others?

Lowery has an ankle injury, few day thing. Hill is also banged up but would be playing if needed.

Lowery has an ankle injury, few day thing. Hill is also banged up but would be playing if needed.

Thats good to hear nothing serious for those guys. Sounds like Lile may have some ligament damage to his knee. Don't know how bad yet though. Too bad cause he looked good so far.

Sounds like the 2 min drill at the end was the best the offense looked all day. JVB had a live arm and CJF scored the td.

thanks. Hope it is an ankle and not a knee for Lowery. Man is he important. Earlier I thought the depth at CB was good, but w/ Lomax already out for the season, I really want Lowery to be there when the season starts.

I will go on a limb and say that Hill, Garmon, Lowery, and Flemming are sitting out with very little injury. No need to jeopardize hurting these boys more if they are banged up just a little.

Not there but following on Twitter. Garmon and Hill and Rogers not there today. Bullock getting first team reps.

OL seems to be dominating DL as expected. Cooper showing a pulse. Jaleel and Faith look athletic but need seasoning as expected. Jaleel pinned Tommy Gaul a walk on center and looks good with the 3'.

No Lowery today. castillo in with the 1's. Freshman Buford in with the 1's looking good.

Jake Duzey with a couple tds from Rudock and Sokol. TEs lining up all over LOS. Hamilton looks strong and fast but needs to work on technique

Tevaun Smith turning some heads at WR. No Flemming today. Jacob Hillyer and Keenan look noticeably thinner

OL dominating DL badly?

There is not a big time play maker on the D-line, but they had some moments as a unit that gave me so hope. Our secondary outside of Castillo looked solid.

Latest posts