Today is Tuesday January,12 2010...

yea, and Iowa thinks their National title contenders in football next year but they've never won an outright big ten title in the sport. Oh by the way does anybody play basketball in Iowa City anymore because it doesn't appear that way on the men's and womens team. Way to go being the boat anchors of the big ten.

yea, and Iowa thinks their National title contenders in football next year but they've never won an outright big ten title in the sport. Oh by the way does anybody play basketball in Iowa City anymore because it doesn't appear that way on the men's and womens team. Way to go being the boat anchors of the big ten.

Perhaps you should do some research on the outright B10 Championships in Football??

Year / B10 Record
1896 / 3-0-1
1921 / 5-0-0
1956 / 5-1-0
1958 / 5-1-0
1985 / 10-2-0

Not sure, but I count 5 outright championships

Oh, by the way.......it's Wednesday 1/13/2010 and ISU still sucks!!!

My apologies, you are right about football. But do they play basketball in Iowa City? Oh I forgot if it's not football or wrestling Hawk fans don't care anymore.
Its 1/13/2010 and Iowa still doesn't play basketball!!!

My apologies, you are right about football. But do they play basketball in Iowa City? Oh I forgot if it's not football or wrestling Hawk fans don't care anymore.

Iowa has had a few bad seasons now, but they will turn it around soon enough, unlike the Iowa State football program, they will always suck. Also, ISU's basketball program isn't anything to brag about either.

Who's bragging, not I. I didn't mention Iowa State you did, this is a Hawkeye Board not a Cyclone Board. I'm just discussing Hawkeye sports.

I mean have you read some of the threads on this new board? OMG people want to talk about their cat, the movie they saw last night, what kind of tea they drink. I remember the old site and it was pretty good. I don't care if you got engaged last night, got laid, got a new toaster. Lets talk about football, wrestling, and the lynch mob after Lick.

I mean have you read some of the threads on this new board? OMG people want to talk about their cat, the movie they saw last night, what kind of tea they drink. I remember the old site and it was pretty good. I don't care if you got engaged last night, got laid, got a new toaster. Lets talk about football, wrestling, and the lynch mob after Lick.

"O-M-G"...is this your first time outside of the OT forum? And what's with the "I mean"? I mean, I don't see why you're starting your single comment in this thread with something that infers you're continuing a previous thought...I mean, that's dumb...see how that's supposed to work?

Oh and...HawkeyeNation is like America..."If you don't love it, LEAVE IT!"

Last edited:
"O-M-G"...is this your first time outside of the OT forum? And what's with the "I mean"? I mean, I don't see why you're starting your single comment in this thread with something that infers you're continuing a previous thought...I mean, that's dumb...see how that's supposed to work?

Oh and...HawkeyeNation is like America..."If you don't love it, LEAVE IT!"

HA!

Personally I like this thread. It's 9:38 p.m. on 1/13/2010 and ISUWHO STILL SUCKS!!!

WOW!!! While the team is down right now I am not sure where you think you have room to talk?? A year ago I sat in I.C. and watched the Hawks dismantle the Clowns. Granted this year you did get the better of the Hawks, even though you couldn't cover the point spread from the football game but I am betting you will probably end up with an NIT (Not Important Tournament) bid. Next year I am willing to go on record that the Hawks beat the Clowns in Carver-Hawkeye by at least 10.

Oh, one more thing, how's your baseball team????

I have never mentioned any other teams in my posts except the Hawks and I don't own a baseball team, do you? This is a Hawkeye forum about the Hawkeyes I'm just making observations and asking questions.

Latest posts