Today in the B1G

hawkdrummer1

Questionable PI call against Indiana takes away a big INT. Tom Allen is giving the refs an earful as the crowd goes nuts. Didn't know an Indiana football crowd could get that loud. On review, a reasonable call.

Lots of emotion on both sides in this game.

Mich at Indiana is a nothing game to Iowa in the standings. We want Rutgers, Purdue, MSU, OSU, and Maryland to win. Purdue win would be huge and just need Minny, Nebby, and jNW to keep plunging down the standings.

ATCHUP TIME (CT) NAT TV LOCATION TICKETS

#17Michigan

Indiana
LIVE
Memorial Stadium , Bloomington, IN Buy on Vivid Seats

Rutgers

Illinois
LIVE BTN Memorial Stadium , Champaign, IL Buy on Vivid Seats

Purdue

#7Wisconsin 2:30 PM BTN Camp Randall Stadium, Madison, WI 66 tickets from $9

Northwestern

Maryland
2:30 PM
Maryland Stadium, College Park, MD 118 tickets from $17

#9Ohio State

Nebraska
6:30 PM FS1 Memorial Stadium , Lincoln, NE 476 tickets from $20

#21Michigan State

Minnesota
7:00 PM

Mich's offense is pretty lame so maybe MSU's defense did not have to be world beaters last week. Indiana could put a big dent in the Harbaugh parade.

Okay, Imma Gonna sit down and watch the rest of Northwestern v. Maryland, not because we play them next week but because the game looks good.

yes, pretty unimaginative play calling after two big passes got you down there

I always think hard play action on first and goal short yardage is the time to pass the ball, then come back with power running if need be

I'm not really watching it (why do they have baseball playoffs on Saturday?), but NW seems to be doing a good job repping the West.

It's early in the game, but I believe the huskers are going down in embarrassing fashion.....

Score on their first drive from inside the 20, easily.....

Going to go back and forth between the Cubs and MSU-Minnesota.....

:cool:

Nebraska looks like a JV high school team against Ohio state. Makes me laugh, and reminds me of how fun it was to watch Iowa destroy the Fuskers last year. But they were really good in 1995...but haven't done anything this century.

Latest posts