To The Iowa Football Coaching Staff

Billso

You have rightly earned accolades for your player development, generally tough defenses, and running a clean program. I appreciate this deeply.

But Kirk has often talked about how Iowa has little margin for error relative to other programs. Fair enough; then I would expect the coaches to ensure their own game-day performance is first-rate in every way, down to the last detail.

You cannot look in the mirror today and tell me you've done that.

Dude, you posted your neato letter on a football message board, you should have mailed it to them.

And here is the other scary thing Billso, now you question the state of the program moving forward because JVB hasn't shown any signs of being able to compete at a high level, which makes the prospects of the rest of this season grim to say the least. Then, you hear of an offer to a JUCO QB recently, which really tells you all you need to know about the depth at QB. You get another indication of the lack of depth at QB when you don't get any reps for another QB last week, and KF basically tells you this week there is a gap the size of the Grand Canyon between JVB and any other QB on the roster. The starting QB not performing is one thing, but not having one QB on the roster behind him you feel is ready to take any kind of snap in a game is another.

And here is the other scary thing Billso, now you question the state of the program moving forward because JVB hasn't shown any signs of being able to compete at a high level, which makes the prospects of the rest of this season grim to say the least. Then, you hear of an offer to a JUCO QB recently, which really tells you all you need to know about the depth at QB. You get another indication of the lack of depth at QB when you don't get any reps for another QB last week, and KF basically tells you this week there is a gap the size of the Grand Canyon between JVB and any other QB on the roster. The starting QB not performing is one thing, but not having one QB on the roster behind him you feel is ready to take any kind of snap in a game is another.

Guess I missed the offer to the JUCO QB. What JUCO QB do you speak of? Only one I heard about this week was the one that everyone except Iowa is offering.

Well, I mis-spoke. I was under the impression there was an offer. I'll take that back. My point was, with interest in him, that tells you a lot about the situation as it stands now. But, I apologize for misinformation.

Nathan Chandler was a terrible QB but that team won 10 games. Stop thinking that a new QB will fix the issues. The issue is KF and his recruiting and in game coaching.

KF, please quit.