To make the trip....

or not...I have been planning on making the game tonight for quite some time but now the weather just has to act up. I was planning on leaving L-ames this afternoon. What do you think, should I still make the trip?

It has just started spitting a little rain here in CR. I will be going to the game tonight weather be damned.

I'm not worried about the snow, was just hoping the roads won't ice up. Im thinking they should be ok with the warmer temps warming the pavement.

or not...I have been planning on making the game tonight for quite some time but now the weather just has to act up. I was planning on leaving L-ames this afternoon. What do you think, should I still make the trip?

No worries Mate. I'm in IC and its light rain right now, plus the State has plenty of salt left.

Leave now and you will be OK. Have a hotdog and an ice cream cone or 6 to tide you over when you get there.

i think i saw several hawkeye players tweet about students getting in free tonight that true? we need the crowd behind us tonight we need to pull off another upset thatd be great! SO YES MAKE TRIP!! if i had tickets i would be going!

It's Ames. I would venture out of there on foot, in the middle of a driving blizzard with no winter clothing just to get the **** out of there.

What's that song "if you get a choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaance".

Dance buddy...dance. And we goin' to the

BIG DANCE

Can I get a Wild Bull Pumfus up in here?

Latest posts