TK'S SEMIOFFICIAL GAME THREAD STARTS SOON.....

clowns-rainbow-umbrella-sheltering-rain-51049785.jpg

But it's our SUPERBOWL. Don't rain on our parade......

The warm up time doesn’t make sense. How are they keeping loose during the game. Most players are just standing on the sideline during the game. Grew up in Iowa and I don’t remember a time where it took more than ten minutes for a storm to move totally out of area.

How long do the refs need to sit on the toilet for? Besides we all know they aren’t worth a shit. :eek:

The warm up time doesn’t make sense. How are they keeping loose during the game. Most players are just standing on the sideline during the game. Grew up in Iowa and I don’t remember a time where it took more than ten minutes for a storm to move totally out of area.

How long do the refs need to sit on the toilet for?
Have you ever shit a cyclone?

How long do the refs need to sit on the toilet for? Besides we all know they aren’t worth a shit. :eek:
You weren't in Iowa (actually nearby southwest Wisconsin) Wednesday night. It was humid as hell and a warm front sat over us and storm after storm moved along it until three in the morning

Not good for Iowa State that it’s raining.

Everyone knows a clown’s makeup runs and smears in the rain. Time for Iowa to smear them even more. :cool:

Latest posts