TJ doing what iowa te's do

Look at TJ's block here at 2:25. He comes across the formation, possibly gets away with a hold... but keeps his feet moving and flows with the rusher to avoid an obvious call. Allows Stafford to step up and throw a great TD pass to a wide open deep WR. If TJ doesn't make that block, this ends up in a sack. Awesome stuff.

It’s worth mentioning that Kittle got fucked over last night and had 2 TDs called back due to penalties.

He’s a beast but the Niners are raging hot garbage. I know it won’t happen, but I hope when it’s time to nut up or shut up, that they can’t afford him.

It’s worth mentioning that Kittle got fucked over last night and had 2 TDs called back due to penalties.

He’s a beast but the Niners are raging hot garbage. I know it won’t happen, but I hope when it’s time to nut up or shut up, that they can’t afford him.

On the bright side (I guess if you had to call it something) they should be in position to throw the ball quite a bit this year.

On the bright side (I guess if you had to call it something) they should be in position to throw the ball quite a bit this year.
I was hoping like hell CJ would get cut so someone could pick him up and actually use him. He showed the same toughness when he got playing time his rookie year that he did when he was here, and I have to think he could start somewhere in today's NFL where guys are either Peyton Manning or Christian Ponder with very few "in-between" guys like Beathard.

I was hoping like hell CJ would get cut so someone could pick him up and actually use him. He showed the same toughness when he got playing time his rookie year that he did when he was here, and I have to think he could start somewhere in today's NFL where guys are either Peyton Manning or Christian Ponder with very few "in-between" guys like Beathard.

No doubt...the way things are going the Winston experiment in Tampa looks to be about over. Unfortunate they have absolutely no others QB's in the stable.

Latest posts