Title game thread.

I bet osu would have at least two tds...weeden and blackmon would get some. This is awful, I am about tk gauge my eyes out.with a spoon....is okeefe calling lsu plays? And bama is content with fgs??? Wow

Alabama is playing with a mission, LSU is just reacting on D and has no Offense.

In other news....Piers Morgan is interviewing Ed Burns, so Mrs. CoHwki is happy, no US air passenger died in major plane crashes in 2011, Rachael Ray is beating Guy someone in celebrity cook off, Tiger is going to play golf this month, I can look good naked if I follow some diet, There is a bra for genies, the Office is good dry wit, There is a search for a young dead girl, Romney is leading polls in NH ....oh and Tebow helped lead the Broncos to a playoff win.

oops, another field goal!

these are 2 NFL defenses
the offenses will struggle just like Oregon struggled offensively against Auburn last year
Ok State has not seen defenses like these guys in the no defense big 8 or 12 whatever it is

You can throw in Florida and Oklahoma as well. Oklahoma had averaged about 60 points a game and beat like three top 15 teams 60-20 in their final few games of the season. They play Florida and they score 14 points.

Funny thing about Auburn was they weren't even that great defensively in the SEC. They were winning in shootouts because of Cam Newton. SEC teams were scoring 24 points or more against them on a regular basis. Then they face that unstoppable Oregon offense and Oregon scores 19 I believe it was.

People can think what they want but truth be told, the SEC has the top athletes and coaches. It won't always be that way but that's just the way it is for now. Top teams and conferences rotate. This is just worse than normal because multiple teams in the SEC are dominating the way teams like Michigan, Ohio State, Miami, Florida State, Texas, Nebraska etc. used to dominate. That's just one team but now you have a handful of teams in one conference rotating back and forth. Since the BCS started you have Tennessee(1), Auburn(1)+ another undefeated season, Florida(2), LSU(2) and Alabama(2). Then you have a team like Georgia who generally wins 10 games every year and Arkansas who is up there as well. South Carolina getting better and has a coach with a national championship.

For now... it is what it is. It sucks but the SEC's top teams the past few years are without a doubt the best in college football. You can argue we don't know without a playoff system but they win every time they play what is considered to be the #1 or #2 team in the country. You'd think they'd slip up once in the championship against Ohio State, Oklahoma, Texas, Florida State or Oregon but they didn't.

Latest posts