Title for the Iowa-Illinois Vlog?

The video preview should just be an over-the-shoulder shot of you watching Iowa FB highlights & Orange Bowl previews.

"if you cant say anything nice dont say anything at all"

then show the last 5 minutes of the Iowa/Mich state football game

Hey Spank - Can/will you do a live chat for the Orange Bowl game? Jon did them during the season and they seem alot easier than the basketball ones as the game is slower paced. Please?!?!

What's the higher number going to be...

Number of guys on the Iowa Men's Basketball roster...or number of people watching the Iowa-Illinois game on tv?

Why bother? Nobody is interested in the basketball game......we already know the outcome. As was suggested, do a V-log of the Orange Bowl.

I won't be doing a VLOG for the bball game. It will be a written preview/prediction.
Also, as mentioned earlier in the week, no live chat for BB either.

I won't be doing a VLOG for the bball game. It will be a written preview/prediction.
Also, as mentioned earlier in the week, no live chat for BB either.

Good for you Stormin'. Enjoy the orange bowl. It's great here in Miami! It feels like I see 10 hawk fans for every 1 GT fan. There's a bar here (Tom's NFL Sports Bar - by the airport) that's offering Hawk fans half price drinks after the game if we win. A GT fan asked why it wasn't reciprocated. The bar keep says... "look around... not all 'black and gold' is equal." It was great!

But he IS a mascot...or is getting all pissy about it just their way of making it seem as if they're not belittling an entire race?

They like to think of him as a symbol, not a mascot. Just like all of the other "symbols" that dress up in costume and dance around for crowds.

Latest posts