Tired of Steve Alford threads

I guess I should have been clearer... the bashing Steve Alford threads.

I stated in my original post that I understood the irony of starting the thread.

He is getting the last laugh... I'm sorry that is too much for most to handle.

Maybe he's getting the last laugh (chronologically), but I know I've gotten what will undoubtedly be the longest lasting laugh. Alford is so far from moved on. He still pays attention to what we think over here, believe me on that one. He actually gets angry about what we think about him.

So tired of certain Alfraud homers who keep posting stuff when NM wins a game. So when they lose in typical Alfraud fashion....I am all for million's of threads jumping up to point it out.

Couldn't stand him as the Iowa coach. Still can't stand him now. I was thrilled to watch Washington roll that basketball school.

I liked Alford. He ws a good coach. If he was still at Iowa, we would be in the NCAA tourny right now. I expect he will take the Lobos to the NCAA many times. He is that good.

You do realize that Reggie Theus coached at New Mexico State don't ya?

Alford followed McKay at New Mexico. There was only one player associated with McKay on their team this season. McKay left Alford squat.

When Reggie Theus recruits he recruits for the WHOLE state!!

I liked Alford. He ws a good coach. If he was still at Iowa, we would be in the NCAA tourny right now. I expect he will take the Lobos to the NCAA many times. He is that good.
Alford has been to the NCAAs 4 times since his 1998 Sweet 16 appearance. Hasn't advanced past the 2nd round yet. 2 of them he flamed out in the first round. So, again, even if he gets to the NCAAs frequently, if he doesn't win any NCAA games he'll be the same coach we were sick of at Iowa.

Am I the only one that feels this way?

Yes I understand the irony of starting another thread about him.

Maybe I'm one of the only few that really doesn't care what he does at New Mexico.. good luck to him. I care about Iowa hoops.

Everybody wants to knock this guy but he sure seems to be having much more success at New Mexico than we are here in Iowa.

He is getting the last laugh... not you guys posting in the message boards. Even if he did just get upset in the tourney. At least he is playing post in the post season.

I don't care about Alford either!

Latest posts