Tip the cap to Michigan, they are just a better football team

All the realignment talk amongst the BIG comes from them and it's easy to see why. Those two usually fight it out for 2nd to 4th place however you wanna look at it. Now that Michigan is back it's just that much tougher for them and that is a bitch of a division no doubt about it.
Eh, Michigan won it this year, but it could have just as easily been Michigan State. I'm not ready to crown them as being top two in the East. Those three just trade around which one has the down year and which two can realistically win their way to beating Ohio State to the championship.

Eh, Michigan won it this year, but it could have just as easily been Michigan State. I'm not ready to crown them as being top two in the East. Those three just trade around which one has the down year and which two can realistically win their way to beating Ohio State to the championship.
I dunno MSU I don't think will stay up there I just don't. I could be wrong. Michigan will have to prove this isn't a fluke of a year but they seem legit to me. Ole Day is going to have to see how the other half live a little bit with some serious competition. That's what I look forward to seeing. He hadn't really been punched in the mouth yet now he has.

Iowa was not that far off Michigan, we should have jumped to an early lead had three procession in the red zone came away with 3 points. This game is completely different if you gave the D a lead. Michigan’s butt hole was puckering with a 14 point lead. They will be destroyed in the playoffs. Iowa play calling in the red zone lost this game. I don’t care which coach you want to blame but the complete lack of creativity and hand cuffing your QB in the red zone is what I’ll take from this loss. Michigan was prime for the upset.

Iowa was not that far off Michigan, we should have jumped to an early lead had three procession in the red zone came away with 3 points. This game is completely different if you gave the D a lead. Michigan’s butt hole was puckering with a 14 point lead. They will be destroyed in the playoffs. Iowa play calling in the red zone lost this game. I don’t care which coach you want to blame but the complete lack of creativity and hand cuffing your QB in the red zone is what I’ll take from this loss. Michigan was prime for the upset.
Could not agree more

I seem to recall a pretty creative play call that the players on the field completely whiffed on... And then the kicker followed that up with a whiff of his own.

We can talk about how things may have been different if we gave the defense a lead, but bottom line IMO anytime a team gets beat 42-3 there really is no basis for how different the game could have been. Do I think it could/should have been closer absolutely, but I don't think we played at a level where they deserve the benefit of the doubt. We got our asses kicked.