Time to Consider

sure some schools would be happy with iowa's current record... but seriously, the average seasons have to come to an end at some point... there is too much talent on the field for a so so record.. im sorry but Kirk needs to GO.. I REALLY HOPE PENN ST. COMES CALLING FOR HIM...

maybe we can get a coach with a little fire and a little passion who can come in and re-engergize the program.... hello Gary Patterson or Chris Peterson

I like KF.. he can stay as long as he wants to.

I will say that, I don't see any real indication that KF wants to win a championship. I think he is more about putting a 'good enough' team on the field, and if we have some luck and win 9-10 games great!

I don' think that KF is wired to 'pursue' a Title.... to validate his career.

As long as the university is happy with a winning season and a bowl game, KF has a secure job. Once again it is all about the money.

Every team in the Big 10 is trying hard to win. I think its a little bit unrealistic to expect us go 10-2 every year. UM, OSU, MI, PSU, WI, NE, ect... all expect to win games. So do we. Not all those teams can win the conference or compete for the conference every year. As long as we are competing for the conference on a regular basis and competing in the upper echelon of the Big 10 I'm happy.

I wish this season went better. I think the staff needs to rethink some schemes in the offseason. We saw the same scenario play out 5 times this year, we need to figure out schematically things we can do better. But this program is still on sound foundation. Player development is still successful.

step away from the ledge my friend.

I do not think that this loss calls for the firing of KF. I agree that it was a disappointing season even if we won this game. We need to remember that the D lost a big aspect to their game this year. It hurts when your Defensive Coordinator is pretty much lost for the year. I will say that the "bend don't break" mentality needs to change. It flat out does not produce enough wins in close games. It makes for close wins and close losses, and unfortunately this year it ended up with close losses.

from my couch i don't understand why KOK decided to go with Robinson for so long. Coker had that hot legs this game, so play him.

Latest posts